Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

YEAH BABY.  keep making those platinums nike.  let those resellers gobble them up and be  stuck with many pairs.  that will teach them a lesson.  i love to see so many on ebay. 

Use Angelus paint and GAC 900 mixture. That was recommended by some customizers as well as Angelus support for how to paint flyknit. It will be stiffer, but the GAC 900 should soften it a bit.
yes buddy i heard of that method too! BUT i heard the flyknit is so stiff because of the paint like you said...why does the regular rit dye dipping method not work? flyknit is cloth like a tshirt..i see people dye shirts and other fabrics all the time why wont it work?..if i strip the factory crap off with the bleach and water like 2 parts bleach 10 parts water...then just rinse...and dip in a bucket of rit dye? i really want to try on behalf of all of us but dont want to be that idiot that gets stuck spending and then regretting..i know nike puts a factory substance even on flyknit so if that comes off it should take to the dye..i want to try soooo bad.. i cant stand the color blocking with the platinum and obsidian it doesnt work for me at all. althought the grey laces look awesome i can admit

Last edited:

yes buddy i heard of that method too! BUT i heard the flyknit is so stiff because of the paint like you said...why does the regular rit dye dipping method not work? flyknit is cloth like a tshirt..i see people dye shirts and other fabrics all the time why wont it work?..if i strip the factory crap off with the bleach and water like 2 parts bleach 10 parts water...then just rinse...and dip in a bucket of rit dye? i really want to try on behalf of all of us but dont want to be that idiot that gets stuck spending and then regretting..i know nike puts a factory substance even on flyknit so if that comes off it should take to the dye..i want to try soooo bad.. i cant stand the color blocking with the platinum and obsidian it doesnt work for me at all. althought the grey laces look awesome i can admit
just find a way to contact the dude that did these and ask him everything.

I forgot why the Angelus customer service said not to use dye (not just RIT dye, but their own dye), I think he said something about it fading or bleeding. But usually if you're going to use something like RIT dye, you will need hot water, which can potentially shrink your flyknit material. Also, you usually dip the whole article of clothing in the hot water dye to get thorough soakage of the cloth. That will be hard with a shoe. Also, it might be more prone to bleeding in general.

I use a little shoe horn to get mine on.

I wasn't taking the chance folding that leather heel stay on my HTMs

How wide are your feets that it is difficult to put on?

That upper is pretty damn pliable, I just pull it apart by the tabs and slip my feet in without much effort.

How wide are your feets that it is difficult to put on?

That upper is pretty damn pliable, I just pull it apart by the tabs and slip my feet in without much effort.
well im assuming people who are having trouble must have wide feet .. because for me in the first few wears it is a b*tch to put on 

My zero feedback eBay 'friend' finally shipped out the USA Footscape Magistas via UPS...

It took me about a week to make sure he dragged his a** to UPS and ship them to me...

Was surprised he actually used UPS.

No disrespect to the seller... but that was a painful wait. Would not recommend dealing with a zero feedback-er.

Can't wait to hold them in hand.

My zero feedback eBay 'friend' finally shipped out the USA Footscape Magistas via UPS...

It took me about a week to make sure he dragged his a** to UPS and ship them to me...
Was surprised he actually used UPS.

No disrespect to the seller... but that was a painful wait. Would not recommend dealing with a zero feedback-er.

Can't wait to hold them in hand.

what was the handling time he posted?

Back
Top Bottom