Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

I dont see anything about the reps knowing anything and I asked people on Twitter and they say they dont know. I'm guessing the word will spread by 9:30

Yeah. It seems like the past few releases and restocks have been ruined by reps.

Everything was fine before the Red Octobers came out. Secret releases were actually kept a secret

If someone wants these and they are just checking twitter and not doing the extra hounding they probly wont get a pair...i think everyone in here deserves a pair

Last edited:

Ahhh im in the same situation, now you're making me second guess myself! Is that with socks?
With socks yep. Regular Nike socks. Without socks they fit a little loose so if you plan to wear without socks then 9.5. I wouldnt recommend sizing down if you wear 10 mostly as the heel lockdown on these is nuts. The back of your foot will not move and the collar will dig into ur leg. 

I feel like this year hasn't been a good year for copping from NDC. They've had to reschedule 2 restocks. Reschedule shoes. Ruin secret releases. Cart jacking. Zip code invalid. Captcha not even showing up. And to add on, being in PST and waking up at 5AM. 

I honestly think it's all about bots nowadays.

With socks yep. Regular Nike socks. Without socks they fit a little loose so if you plan to wear without socks then 9.5. I wouldnt recommend sizing down if you wear 10 mostly as the heel lockdown on these is nuts. The back of your foot will not move and the collar will dig into ur leg. 

Yea i got .5 up cuz i like my socks. Couldnt get my heel in first try but aftr u get those puppies in, you have new feet

Last edited:
what am I doing on a gorgeous Saturday... I needed sleep so I don't regret not camping, but same dudes at 21M taking bags after bags apparently

Early link is already out there btw. So dont ruin ur saturday and get ur hopes up ppl. Best of luck of course tho

The black HTMS sold out in 15 minutes but you really only had 30 seconds. I had some sources knowing it would come out on that day ( a previous month from today)

I'd say these would be an instant sell out.

I feel like this year hasn't been a good year for copping from NDC. They've had to reschedule 2 restocks. Reschedule shoes. Ruin secret releases. Cart jacking. Zip code invalid. Captcha not even showing up. And to add on, being in PST and waking up at 5AM. 

I honestly think it's all about bots nowadays.
I try and not cop from NDC anymore, too many issues recently with more people trying to access their site than ever before and having the site crash on numerous occasions. Eastbay/Footlocker is the way to go for me

I wish I had luck on other sites. I've only had luck on FootAction and Eastbay. Finishline crashes a day before. Jimmy Jazz is terrible. Shoe Palace is garbage. Foot Locker is decent. Champs is Decent.

I try and not cop from NDC anymore, too many issues recently with more people trying to access their site than ever before and having the site crash on numerous occasions. Eastbay/Footlocker is the way to go for me
FNL has always been my go to due to the server being located here in PA the ping is so rapid that I usually get most releases whereas Nike's server is located in Oregon so it's 50/50 on copping. Eastbay/FL/FTA suck for me usually. The fact that i'm not based in the west coast and everything you said about it crashing or for me it's really captcha not being good enough. I've filled out captcha multiple times just to not get any product in the end. The release day for the WTKD/Cigar/Champagne 6's was like this for me and it was so frustrating.

Last edited:
I'm not even gonna get excited about this release. I feel I should only get excited from August to January when a lot of the better releases come out.

I usually strike out on restocks because I lose connection. I try to get a shoe on NDC for QSs and they sell out before you can even buy them

FNL has always been my go to due to the server being located here in PA, and the ping is so rapid that I usually get most releases whereas Nike server is located in Oregon so it's 50/50. The fact that i'm not based in the west coast and everything you said about it crashing or for me it's really captcha not being good enough. I've filled out captcha multiple times just to not get any product in the end. The release day for the WTKD/Cigar/Champagne 6's was like this for me and it was so frustrating.
Exactly, sometimes the captcha bugs out too and I miss some releases. Finishline used to be my site but recently I haven't been able to get through, I think the last shoe I brought from their website might have been the Infrared 6s back in February.

but on topic, for those saying size up/down/whatever, I'm a size 10.5 and went TTS on the black/white pair, and they fit perfect for me. I know everyone's feet are different but just from personal experience I would recommend TTS

Last edited:
Early link don't mean ish unless it's TLO. You can either use the product page for the blacks or use the style code

so 1PM it is. I bet there are mad newbies creeping on this thread right now so here it is : your early links won't work! lol

Back
Top Bottom