Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Yeah I use a lil shoehorn on mine, don't want that leather heel folding over

Good idea i actually have one i stole from macys where i used to sell womens shoes lol. I seen some bunions boy i tell u. But yo we are lucky to have a pair. Esp the black

Good idea i actually have one i stole from macys where i used to sell womens shoes lol. I seen some bunions boy i tell u. But yo we are lucky to have a pair. Esp the black
laugh.gif

Lol the commission was good tho! Talked to some nice ladies as well. The feet tho was some sh*t

Lmao no troll macys is great company to work for, my mom used to work for them and she was being groomed to be a buyer in New York and then china, but then she had me lol. Had we not moved to bumf*ck egypt I think she would've continued to work there. That commission on women's footwear had to be sweet lol

It was. But theres alot of old hags working in theres trying be sale snails haha. I definitley did my thing for a lil while it was good while in school haha

This whole thing is going to be funny when clueless people come in and complain that the release wasn't planned out well.

Nice pics. Good luck to all of you in your attempts. Hopefully Niketalkers and shoe wearers prevail today

Back
Top Bottom