Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Knowticed my right foot hurting after rocking the black mercs, them **** don't got an insole in the right pair... Lol contacting Nike ASAP gunning for a good ol 20% coupon lol

Knowticed my right foot hurting after rocking the black mercs, them **** don't got an insole in the right pair... Lol contacting Nike ASAP gunning for a good ol 20% coupon lol
Bruh 
sick.gif

But your joints legit was missing an insole??

Why would you settle for a discount? Just exchange them for a pair that has both insoles.

Been wearing mine for the past week. My Achilles is in pain right now. Might have to wear crew socks with them rather than ankle socks

yes i did at first. I thinned the paint with water but the angleus paint was not getting the job done. I used angelus black leather dye. The orange is still barely visible but looks way better. The orange looks so cheap to me.The leather dye is actually easier to use because it dries almost as soon as the brush goes leaves the bottle so you have to apply it quick unlike paint which drips all over the place
Thanks, also used 4 coats of leather dye, very happy with the result.

Bruh :x

But your joints legit was missing an insole??
Legit one missing dawg, bouta cop some replacements
Why would you settle for a discount? Just exchange them for a pair that has both insoles.
I think they sold out in my size discount only option other wise Ima beat them then return em, show Nike better send me insoles next time if I drop 200 on some shoes.

Last edited:
I know Nike has a 30 day return policy on whether the shoe is worn or not but past that, aren't they going to question the return if the reason was missing insole and they see the shoe is beaten to death?

An insole is easy enough to remove and claim the shoe didn't come with it but the shoe was still worn? If I were Nike, I'd just deny that claim and say you're lying.

I mean if that claim works, what stops others from just returning all worn shoes and then removing the insole and just tell them to give their money back because the shoe had a missing insole?

It's a mistake, just return them and try and get a discount code, no need to be petty about it.

Last edited:
I know Nike has a 30 day return policy on whether the shoe is worn or not but past that, aren't they going to question the return if the reason was missing insole and they see the shoe is beaten to death?

An insole is easy enough to remove and claim the shoe didn't come with it but the shoe was still worn? If I were Nike, I'd just deny that claim and say you're lying.

I mean if that claim works, what stops others from just returning all worn shoes and then removing the insole and just tell them to give their money back because the shoe had a missing insole?

It's a mistake, just return them and try and get a discount code, no need to be petty about it.
The plan is to ask for an exchange, hopfully I can get one. If that goes through all is good an well, if not I'd
At least like a coupon code. If not il Prolly just return them, doubt I'd really beat them more of a joke..

Didn't have any extra spending $$$ when these black FC's first dropped, figured I had time since it looked like they were gonna sit. Guess I was wrong. Currently on a hunt for my size 11. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom