Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Strange. My size 11 Obsidian just came in from TGWO and I did get the white SP box.
I ordered 10 and 10.5, 10 came withe SP box.

I don't know why the 10.5 came with a box like B-grade item
eyes.gif

Last edited:
received these as a gift from my sis in a sz 9. i have sz 9's in two cw's of the footscape magista and lengthwise they're the same, but I think going .5 down would be just fine also, maybe even preferred (i wear a 9 in fk racers and padded trainers for reference). i couldn't try on in advance and couldn't find any size reviews or input so i went tts. the toe is more narrow than the footscapes and a little bit more roomier above the toe. i feel like the magista's flyknit upper wraps around tightly at the toe, but the zoom's have a little bit more room and space for toe wiggle. anyhow, i'll be keeping and wearing throughout the summer. fit and comfort is nice. not stiff at all and although i've never owned any spiridons in the past, i can say that i'm a fan. i have multiple models of the footscape motion variation but the zoom sole resting under the mercurial upper is comfortable and a seemingly functional/practical combo. just my .02 for anyone on the fence or curious.

27939218791_2b4f9cb789_c.jpg

Last edited:
received these as a gift from my sis in a sz 9. i have sz 9's in two cw's of the footscape magista but i think an 8.5 in these MIGHT have fit more similar (i wear a 9 in fk racers and padded trainers for reference). i couldn't try on in advance and couldn't find any size reviews or input so i went tts. the slight difference in length is trivial and minimal so it's not that much of a bother. i'll be keeping and wearing throughout the summer. fit and comfort is nice. not stiff at all and although i've never owned any spiridons in the past, i can say that i'm a fan. i have multiple models of the footscape motion variation but the zoom sole resting under the mercurial upper is comfortable and a seemingly functional/practical combo. just my .02 for anyone on the fence or curious.

I think these could be worn for a longer amount of time in comparison to free mercurials (free sole is very thin). But i think the free mercurial looks better. These look like jetson shoes. Im all for the futuristic stuff but ehh

Last edited:
I think these could be worn for a longer amount of time in comparison to free mercurials (free sole is very thin). But i think the free mercurial looks better. These look like jetson shoes. Im all for the futuristic stuff but ehh

Im on the same boat. Not a big fan of this new mercurial.

Any further info regarding a global/US release of the Zoom Mercurial in the Black colorway?

Still FSR of grey Mercurials at The Good Will Out, obsidians restocked insome sizes as well

Last edited:
received these as a gift from my sis in a sz 9. i have sz 9's in two cw's of the footscape magista and lengthwise they're the same, but I think going .5 down would be just fine also, maybe even preferred (i wear a 9 in fk racers and padded trainers for reference). i couldn't try on in advance and couldn't find any size reviews or input so i went tts. the toe is more narrow than the footscapes and a little bit more roomier above the toe. i feel like the magista's flyknit upper wraps around tightly at the toe, but the zoom's have a little bit more room and space for toe wiggle. anyhow, i'll be keeping and wearing throughout the summer. fit and comfort is nice. not stiff at all and although i've never owned any spiridons in the past, i can say that i'm a fan. i have multiple models of the footscape motion variation but the zoom sole resting under the mercurial upper is comfortable and a seemingly functional/practical combo. just my .02 for anyone on the fence or curious.

Am I the only one thinking Free Merc fits smaller than magistas or other models?
Feel to short in my true size 8us and my toe touch the tip of shoe , then I bought 8,5 and feel much better!
I can read people advising to go 0.5 down, on free Merc.
The magistas are unusually long, I agree, but not free Merc.
Would have an advise about zoom mercurial. Should I go TTS like magistas or 0.5 up like free Merc?

Am I the only one thinking Free Merc fits smaller than magistas or other models?
Feel to short in my true size 8us and my toe touch the tip of shoe , then I bought 8,5 and feel much better!
I can read people advising to go 0.5 down, on free Merc.
The magistas are unusually long, I agree, but not free Merc.
Would have an advise about zoom mercurial. Should I go TTS like magistas or 0.5 up like free Merc?

i dont have any free mercs so its hard for me to comment or say anything about their fit in comparison to the magista. I would just say that I got the same size in the zoom mercs as i do the magistas and the zoom mercs are more "roomier". they might be slightly longer than the magistas but because it isn't as tight and fitted around the toe, it seemingly feels bigger. it didn't bother me enough to return but also i never got to try on the 8.5. im almost inclined to believe that the 8.5 might have fit more like the sz 9 magista.

View media item 2090231

Back
Top Bottom