Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

I doubt the obsidians even hit volt prices
This will be like jordan 1s, jumpman vs na branding
Htm tag vs non-htm tag

This won't be a resellers shoe no matter how many resellers try and jack up the prices. Just a fly *** shoe to rock and look slick in
I sure hope your right. 

It is not a matter of HTM imo ...More like number of pairs released.

If there are plenty to go around , prices will remain low .

If not ... Oh well.

Want the htms so bad! Could kill myself for actually making the choice not cop when they were released...
i woke up and saw them and grabbed em knowing i could always return them. I'm really happy how that turned out. even if you paid retail for the black when they came out(450-500) you still made out like a bandit seeing how high they are going for now

Last edited:
Pr
i woke up and saw them and grabbed em knowing i could always return them. I'm really happy how that turned out. even if you paid retail for the black when they came out(450-500) you still made out like a bandit seeing how high they are going for now

Prices for these joints now are crazy indeed. Wonder what made the price go up so fast. Hope that with the new mercurial releases the prices will go down, doubt it though

Wonder what made the price go up so fast. Hope that with the new mercurial releases the prices will go down, doubt it though

Very, very small number were released and others willing to pay 4x-5x it's retail price.

This is one of the rawest sneaker silhouettes to release in the last decade imo

The absolute truth. This is flyknit being used to its fullest. So clean. Truly an instant classic. thought this shoe was dead when there was only about 1 post a month in here but dang its momentum is back and i hope it never stops.

Pr
Prices for these joints now are crazy indeed. Wonder what made the price go up so fast. Hope that with the new mercurial releases the prices will go down, doubt it though
its the htm name tag thats all man...literally..

The absolute truth. This is flyknit being used to its fullest. So clean. Truly an instant classic. thought this shoe was dead when there was only about 1 post a month in here but dang its momentum is back and i hope it never stops.

I second this. Flyknit is, imo, the most innovative technology that have been put out in the last decade. I have about 20 pairs now and I agree that the HTM mercurials is flyknit being used to the fullest.

Classic ?Now you are reaching...What exactly makes a shoe 'a classic' ?Re-sell value ? Hype ?

I beg to differ .

Its the history behind the shoe , what it meant , what moments were attached to it , what athlete wore them and for what ... even if many people had them .

Which is more 'classic' those bred IVs or those ugly fake looking DB IVs ? Fragment 1s or Black toes ?

Air force 1s , Black cement 3s , Black Red 1s , Concords , Stan smiths , puma clydes , Reebok Pumps .

Those are 'classic' .

This is a beautiful designer's shoe , which got caught on hype , a shoe I highly doubt someone will refer to as 'classic' ten years from now.

Or even refer to it at all .

Just my .02

P.s. Still a beautiful shoe though, , congrats on the cop .

Last edited:
Yes, you are correct, it may not be that type of a classic but many people had this down as one of their top shoes of 2014 and personally to me it is not only the most comfortable sneaker I have worn, it also has great wearibility, you can wear em every day of the year and they'd still be in great shape. I know the shoes you mentioned follow the true definition of classics, but these shoes are 10/10 in just about every aspect of a sneaker. They also have a bit of history being the first Flyknit soccer cleats (just converted with free soles) and they dropped them on both the first day of the World Cup and the last day of the World Cup so they can be associated to the World Cup and Flyknit technology.

It's terrible man. All it takes is "sneaker Twitter" to mention it and then everyone says they "been liking these"

Not trying to sound elitist but im willing to bet the dudes saying this the best silhouette of the last decade are the ones who just found out it existed.

Nah. Never been in this thread before but i have loved these ever since the first pics surfaced of them on Mark Parkers feet.

its classic to me..its the first of many..the technology...ull see in ten years a lot the shoes that are out will all trace back to the black mercurial htm..even tho the resell value is high doesn't mean its popular among a lot of people...not like a jordan 11 or jordan 4..u think people buying those christmas js buy these mercurials? hell no...they wouldn't even know how to wear them..i think this shoe is a cult classic and has a cult following that many don't understand..its modeled after a ronaldo cleat so an athlete did wear them..a shoe that is the first of its kind is always a classic..esp if its really nice

Back
Top Bottom