Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Nah, this thread would have be 500 pages by now.

I think some of you guys are overreacting. Yes this will likely sell out because Nike will release a very small quantity of the shoes and hype is/was building but compare this thread to other thread like the Flyknit Trainers/Racers or Roshe when it first got it's popularity and the rate of post in this thread doesn't even come close.

Just be glad the thread isn't generating 10-20 pages per hour... yet.
Smells like Roshe fever in here with all the anti hype and been here since day 1 talk, even that volt colorway looked clean and that was ******* volt. Can easily see this shoe slutted out during 2016 in a rainbow of colorways that will create mass circle jerking hysteria 

Greys will come out in Europe , Obsidians won't.

Not sure about the date since its a very big window for them inside Nike EU .

Not sure if Greys will release at the US .

This is one of the rawest sneaker silhouettes to release in the last decade imo
sick.gif

really hoping to get the greys *praying for US release*

I missed on the blacks when they came out (on vacation) and didn't care for the volts.

[thread="596774"]Quote:[/thread]
Nah, this thread would have be 500 pages by now.

I think some of you guys are overreacting. Yes this will likely sell out because Nike will release a very small quantity of the shoes and hype is/was building but compare this thread to other thread like the Flyknit Trainers/Racers or Roshe when it first got it's popularity and the rate of post in this thread doesn't even come close.

Just be glad the thread isn't generating 10-20 pages per hour... yet.

Smells like Roshe fever in here with all the anti hype and been here since day 1 talk, even that volt colorway looked clean and that was ******* volt. Can easily see this shoe slutted out during 2016 in a rainbow of colorways that will create mass circle jerking hysteria 

No elitism or "I hate it when my favorite bands went mainstream" attitude on my end, I am simply pointing out what I've been reading. The thread had what, 41 pages in 6 months? The two HTMs released and then only a handful stayed to see what's next.

Yes it's picking up some steam again and that is because the first ones are reselling high so obviously resellers will capitalize. And this is exactly why they took an hour to sell out first, not many knew it was releasing and really wasn't announced much (maybe because it is based on a soccer shoe?).

But there really isn't that many saying "stay away, I saw these first" post here, I think it is being blown out of proportion just because a handful of posters mentioned it not being too popular before. Can't blame others either for wanting to get a pair hassle free.

really hoping to get the greys *praying for US release*

I missed on the blacks when they came out (on vacation) and didn't care for the volts.

Black htm superflys were up on NDC EU for like an hour...Still remembering discussing with a homie while they were online , whether we d cop or nah .

Well , we didnt.

Last edited:
:x :stoneface:

people have more money than brains!

It's terrible man. All it takes is "sneaker Twitter" to mention it and then everyone says they "been liking these"

Not trying to sound elitist but im willing to bet the dudes saying this the best silhouette of the last decade are the ones who just found out it existed.

I've seen very few pics of people actually wearing their Superflies.. anybody got any pics with tapered denim and these?

Last edited:
I doubt the obsidians even hit volt prices
This will be like jordan 1s, jumpman vs na branding
Htm tag vs non-htm tag

This won't be a resellers shoe no matter how many resellers try and jack up the prices. Just a fly *** shoe to rock and look slick in

This thread is moving as soon as dudes found out the blacks go for $1k
you should see how thirsty these ATC services are getting. I've seen multiple services post about the superflys 5+ times saying "Super limited, Making money, Look at ebay prices" 
laugh.gif

I doubt the obsidians even hit volt prices
This will be like jordan 1s, jumpman vs na branding
Htm tag vs non-htm tag

This won't be a resellers shoe no matter how many resellers try and jack up the prices. Just a fly *** shoe to rock and look slick in

Purely speculation, I really don't know what will happen in the aftermarket. But project blitz basically let go a FSR at $380 a pop. And the Greys just went for $500

Back
Top Bottom