Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Thanks! I'm gonna try to score a second pair at launch. If I score I'll oop it to a deserving party.

Last edited:
Wow. So both the Mercurials AND Magistas look to be releasing on the 15th. I actually like that because I don't think there's much of a chance that I don't get 1 of the 5 pairs. And even if I somehow miss out I'm sure resell can't be too high. Def won't go for more than the Volts did as those were HTM and could be had for $300 right around release. Here's my list on what I want that day.

1. Dark Grey Mercurial

2. Wolf Grey Magista

3. Obsidian Mercurial

4. Black Magista

5. Blue Magista

Honest I'd be happy with any for retail. Just want something to beat into the ground.

That's one of the things I'm not quite getting about this shoe either. . I know the Obsidian cw is not HTM, but the box still has it labeled as such.
i think i might know the reason

design is still "HTM"

colorway is not so not tagged on the shoe

since this shoe has only released as htm maybe that htm tag is just in the system like that at nike 

Why do people actually care about the HTM tag? All HTM does is make the shoe more attractive to resellers, look what it did with the black ones. I hope the obsidians and greys have NO HTM on the box, in the name, on the tags etc. The design is 100%, who still cares about the HTM

Why do people actually care about the HTM tag? All HTM does is make the shoe more attractive to resellers, look what it did with the black ones. I hope the obsidians and greys have NO HTM on the box, in the name, on the tags etc. The design is 100%, who still cares about the HTM
contrary to popular belief, it helps people who actually want the shoe to figure out how hard it will be for them to obtain. it also gives us a general idea who will stock the shoes also and some general show production numbers.

contrary to popular belief, it helps people who actually want the shoe to figure out how hard it will be for them to obtain. it also gives us a general idea who will stock the shoes also and some general show production numbers.

That makes sense :wink:

Also can someone with mercurial superflys tell me how they fit compared to padded flyknit trainers. I wear the trainers in US10,5 and the latest Jordan 1's in US10. If i go US 10,5 am I good, or do I need to go US11?

Also can someone with mercurial superflys tell me how they fit compared to padded flyknit trainers. I wear the trainers in US10,5 and the latest Jordan 1's in US10. If i go US 10,5 am I good, or do I need to go US11?
same as padded +.5

Thanks man! do mercurials actually have padding? Looks like they dont
they dont but since they run up to the ankle and its one piece and has that sock like fit

if you plan on not wearing socks you can go TTS and it will feel just like a pair of socks

they dont but since they run up to the ankle and its one piece and has that sock like fit

if you plan on not wearing socks you can go TTS and it will feel just like a pair of socks
Last thing :smile: Are the insoles removable of the black HTM's? Need to get them out to fit my own insoles.

Back
Top Bottom