Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Need those Obsidians. Been fiending for a predominately navy blue Flyknit forever.

dope 
smokin.gif

Oh god these are so beautiful, I have to get the grey pair. I don't know what will happen to me if I don't.

Also my black magistas shipped out from Nike! Was lucky to get them from the restock.

those look great, thanks! how are the insoles, by the way? i saw a picture awhile back that showed HTM on the black pair, but i'm guessing it must be different in this pair?

Sell me a pair of yours if they're US10,5 or US11.

Since you got two pairs, just sell me your extra pair for a Niketalk friend price. <3
No can do. Already helped someone with a pair. Need one to wear and one for the freezer.

Has anyone found an easy way to clean these? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

I know some people just throw other flyknits in the washer but I didn't know if that would be a good idea with the leather heel.

Last edited:
When I struck out on the Jordan 1 Fragment I didn't really care, but if I miss out on these I might shed a tear 
mean.gif

Sorry bros. Insole pics will have to wait until mañana. Genuinely appreciate the response.

Pictures with tech fleece pants/ shorts with high socks please:smile: I'm sold on grey but I needa see these in shorts and tech fleece

Back
Top Bottom