Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

I went half a size down on my other footscapes as well but these fit fine TTS.

My footscape motions are a 10.5, magistas 11 and superflys 11.5 and they all fit like a true 11 in my opinion.

the lack of HTM makes absolutely no difference to me

just give me the damn greys already. I'll take the navy's too cause why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are there fake HTM Volts out there? Any noticing difference because these will be my first and I wouldn't want to be rocking fakes obviously lol

Last edited:
I went half a size down on my other footscapes as well but these fit fine TTS.

My footscape motions are a 10.5, magistas 11 and superflys 11.5 and they all fit like a true 11 in my opinion.

Perfect. I appreciate the info man. So does nikelab IG only talk about releases in EU? Cause the magistas have the release
For 22nd on IG. I hope they don't post US so we get a better shot

the lack of HTM makes absolutely no difference to me

just give me the damn greys already. I'll take the navy's too cause why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
the reason we keep mentioning it is because if its not HTM then they will be more available.

The model is an HTM sneaker as it was designed by HTM. The first two colorways were also designed by HTM but these next colorways were not designed by them. The model is still an HTM.

the reason we keep mentioning it is because if its not HTM then they will be more available.

I understand, I'm saying the lack of HTM branding doesn't bother me. I'm sure there's plenty of people who are upset at the lack of branding

So what's everyone's number 1 out of the 5? I was originally in love with the navy mercurials but now I think I'm going to go for the grey magistas instead. I think it'd be nice to get a consensus before release day comes so we can make final decisions.

So what's everyone's number 1 out of the 5? I was originally in love with the navy mercurials but now I think I'm going to go for the grey magistas instead. I think it'd be nice to get a consensus before release day comes so we can make final decisions.
obsidian colorway all day all night for me, love it from the first sight :smokin

Magasitsas are next level. People don't realize it yet. Mercurials black are best but blue with no leather and HTM branding makes it a little less appealing but still the best out of all

Options on 2/15 though :smokin
That's all I care about honestly. So many fall back plans if I don't obtain one, then on to the next. Sorry if mentioned, but what's the pricing on the Footscape Magistas?

Back
Top Bottom