Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

And you yourself ended your statement by saying you wouldn't post either so are you saying you would be embarrassed while calling out those who are embarrassed? Just makes no sense.
yes that exactly what i said...lol what dont u understand... id be embaressed too..also..aswell..yes 

yeah it makes no sense to call out people for being embarrassed when you will be embarrassed as well but ask them to post pics anyways? It's like "post pics, don't be embarrassed if you paid double already but if I were in your situation I'd be embarrassed myself so I won't tell or post pics". What? :lol:

I am not going to entertain your troll posts further though. You can have the last word.

Last edited:
This isn't even a reply, it's a rant.
laugh.gif

You just sound mad because you may miss your pair, there are bigger things in life.

And you post a negative remark calling people out because you want a pic of the insole? The hell?
laugh.gif

You couldn't just say, "can you post pics of the insole?" instead of this?
You can't just PM those who has the shoes already and posted their pics and ask for an insole pic?

Again you would be embarrassed if you paid double then ask people not to be embarrassed to post if they did just so you can see a pic of the insole?

I am not going to die if I miss out on the shoes, hell I do not even wake up early to try and get them. I if missed out I missed out, no resell buying, my life just goes on. Sound like you might die if you don't get a pair though so make sure to let your family know in case you commit suicide on the 15th.
laugh.gif

And half of the people went to sleep and want it now?
laugh.gif
So half means the handful of people who posted that, which some may not even be telling the truth?
laugh.gif

You just sound like one of those fans who is mad their band went mainstream.
I LISTENED TO BLINK 182 WAY BEFORE THEIR FIRST STUDIO ALBUM.

yes i would be embaressed..doesnt mean they are..hell if i had 1200 to pay for both pairs yall wouldnt hear from me till the next colorway 

yeah it makes no sense to call out people for being embarrassed when you will be embarrassed as well but ask them to post pics anyways? It's like "post pics, don't be embarrassed if you paid double already but if I were in your situation I'd be embarrassed myself so I won't tell or post pics". What?
laugh.gif

I am not going to entertain your troll posts further though. You can have the last word.
dude thats exaclty what im saying....OBV those who bought them arent embaressed..so whats the big deal? are you going to get the shoes early but not wear them till release day?? so people think u paid retail??? or are u going to buy them and hide them from urself because u feel so terrible?

Last edited:
yeah it makes no sense to call out people for being embarrassed when you will be embarrassed as well but ask them to post pics anyways? It's like "post pics, don't be embarrassed if you paid double already but if I were in your situation I'd be embarrassed myself so I won't tell or post pics". What? :lol:

dude thats exaclty what im saying....id be embaressed..OBV those who bought them arent embaressed..so whats the big deal? are you going to get the shoes early but not wear them till release day?? so people think u paid retail??? or are u going to buy them and hide them from urself because u feel so terrible?

What? You were just calling out people who hasn't posted because they are embarrassed and why they hasn't posted pics but now you are saying they aren't embarrassed because they paid? And then you are calling them out for a pic of an insole? :rofl:

And I don't even know what the other questions are? Who the hell cares what they do with the shoes? Why do you care so much if they wear it now ot 100 years from now? It's not yours, they didn't steal your money to get theirs, they didn't hurt you in the process? What is this self entitlement you have that people should post it if they already got it when you yourself said you won't because your embarrassed?

You said what is the big deal if they paid resell now? Well you tell me? You said you'd be embarrassed and won't be back if you did pay resell? So I ask, what is the big deal? Why leave if you got the shoes already? Why are you embarrassed yourself? Ask yourself the same question before you ask others.

That's what doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Though no one has taken the insole out and posted a pic, you can see in the Nike official photos that there's no special wording or branding on it. Also I believe one poster a couple pages back that got his early stated their wasn't anything special about the insoles. 

dude came in here ready to attack lol....

if you got $1200 to blow on shoes nothing to be embarrassed at...

I just don't get the logic LOL

then why is it a big deal and why are people getting offended?

all i said was id be embarrassed to pay resell price on these before a chance to pay retail..

if u bought the shoes u clearly arent embarrassed..so whats a couple pics for ya boy? the fact that lil ole me said id be embarrassed hinders everyone else? my opinion isnt the same as everyone 

then why is it a big deal and why are people getting offended?

all i said was id be embarrassed to pay resell price on these before a chance to pay retail..
cause you saying things like that is taking a jab at people...

let people pay resell...who cares...some people don't want to deal with the trouble later aka Fragment 1 release.

if u bought the shoes u clearly arent embarrassed..so whats a couple pics for ya boy? the fact that lil ole me said id be embarrassed hinders everyone else? my opinion isnt the same as everyone 

It's the fact that you are asking others to do what you wouldn't do yourself. I mean if you can't see what is wrong with that they no one can help you.

It's the fact that you are asking others to do what you wouldn't do yourself. I mean if you can't see what is wrong with that they no one can help you.
thats right I, ME, MYSELF would not pay double/triple because of my circumstances/situations/the fact they havent dropped yet..but some obv did pay. if u did pay its not a big deal to YOU. i woudnt do it myself but the fact is there are people that DID. if you DID already then why u keeping em under ur bed till release day..

i wouldnt get my nose pierced id be embarrassed...BUT..some people have that.. but i do not..did MY opinion hinder them from getting it? of course not..people got hot heads.yall know its dumb to pay resell but u keep doing it anyway...which destroys things even more in sneaker culture..then u get mad when people talk about it..then why did u do it in the first place?

i wouldnt get my nose pierced id be embarrassed...BUT..some people have that.. but i do not..did MY opinion hinder them from getting it? of course not..people got hot heads.yall know its dumb to pay resell but u keep doing it anyway...which destroys things even more in sneaker culture..then u get mad when people talk about it..then why did u do it in the first place?

It's not about hindering, you call them out to post pics. You are asking them to do something you aren't going to do yourself.

Yes you would be embarrassed to pierce your nose but you would ask people to post pics of their pierced nose when you yourself wouldn't.

That right there is the problem with you.

yall know its dumb to pay resell but u keep doing it anyway...which destroys things even more in sneaker culture..then u get mad when people talk about it..then why did u do it in the first place?

At the end of the day you are mad because of this, simple as that.

Well also because no one has posted a pic of the insole yet.

:lol:

At some point we have to agree to disagree and move on. We're not solving anything. People are always gonna have different opinions. Let's move on and back to the shoes.

February gonna be wild with Super Bowl, ASW, V Day and shoes every ******* weekend, GOD DAMN NIKE GOD DAMN

Back
Top Bottom