Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Starting to miss my volts. A lot. Remember some dude asking me "Yo, where are do the batteries go for those things!" I know quite odd but shows just how unique of shoe they were. Sold my worn about 50x volts for 270 cash and really regret it. Was in need of cash but now I am in need of Superflys.

If I'm planning to go after both colorways of the Mercurial (assuming the Magistas aren't really coming out next Sunday), would Nike cancel my order if I have two different accounts buying 1 cw each but to the same address? I was thinking of using my brother's name on the same address, or even have the other pair sent to my girl's house, but don't want my orders cancelled. 

Also, does the way you pay affect the orders as well? I don't have two different cards, but I was thinking about using my debit card for the 1st pair and then paypal for the 2nd pair.

Any help would be appreciated, this is my first time trying to aggressively pursue a shoe

If I'm planning to go after both colorways of the Mercurial (assuming the Magistas aren't really coming out next Sunday), would Nike cancel my order if I have two different accounts buying 1 cw each but to the same address? I was thinking of using my brother's name on the same address, or even have the other pair sent to my girl's house, but don't want my orders cancelled. 

Also, does the way you pay affect the orders as well? I don't have two different cards, but I was thinking about using my debit card for the 1st pair and then paypal for the 2nd pair.

Any help would be appreciated, this is my first time trying to aggressively pursue a shoe

You are good to go with your plan, payment will not affect anything

Thanks for the response! Is an ATC really worth the $20, $30, $40+ vs the free Google Chrome extension versions?

I'm testing out these free ones on random new release shoes and they seem to add it to the cart just fine, albeit a little slower than what I'd expect..

I'm just trying to be on the safe side as I actually will be wearing them out, not to be resold or gain profit from it!

ATC is like the bully that beats you up at the playground for your lunch money

so your mom gives you more money the next day to try and pay him off

Last edited:
even if I could find a DS pair, no way I'm paying these prices

Mirror Foams are releasing at the same time!!! that helps. and yes the kanye release would stop the entire sneaker world for a min. things are looking good my friends.

NDC still gonna be a crapshoot no matter what but imll try other places. anyone know what time euro releases are at???

NDC still gonna be a crapshoot no matter what but imll try other places. anyone know what time euro releases are at???
"On february 15th, nobody will be my friend. Survival of the fittest. " - classysole

wink.gif

I an totally fine with helping others, thats what NikeTalk is about. But on the 15th, the only person that i am concered about myself.

Niketalk is about helping others, even if its release date. I don't mind sending people PMs if I find them.

Back
Top Bottom