Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

I got a niketalk account just for this release.
happy.gif
 Just wondering do you think people are going to camp for these at small retailers that get them? I'm just planning ahead for release day 
roll.gif

Those who went TTS for the HTMs, was the toebox area slightly floppy? I tried on a pair of Mercurial boots TTS for reference but there was a bit too much room  in the front, but if I sized down it felt too snug for my liking. Thanks in advance!

^ In my experience TTS feels a bit snug, but still wearable. I do know that after a few wears any shoe that offers Flyknit stretches. As far as Football boots, most of the time the Mercurial line is really narrow.

Those who went TTS for the HTMs, was the toebox area slightly floppy? I tried on a pair of Mercurial boots TTS for reference but there was a bit too much room  in the front, but if I sized down it felt too snug for my liking. Thanks in advance!
maybe the .5 size smaller will eventually stretch cause it is flyknit

^ In my experience TTS feels a bit snug, but still wearable. I do know that after a few wears any shoe that offers Flyknit stretches. As far as Football boots, most of the time the Mercurial line is really narrow.

maybe the .5 size smaller will eventually stretch cause it is flyknit
Thanks guys, looks like its going to be .5 size down for me then - that is if I have the chance of copping in the first place! :smile:

My Mercurial Superfly's arrive tomorrow 
happy.gif
 Going to give em a lace swap to black laces and add some gray or black speckles on the midsole. Maybe.. not really sure. 

dont do anything to em!

and there you go guys, finally a legit pic showing how dark they are for those worried about them being too light.

they're effing beautiful too @SwooshLife24  nice pick up homie!

Last edited:

dont do anything to em!

and there you go guys, finally a legit pic showing how dark they are for those worried about them being too light.

they're effing beautiful too @SwooshLife24  nice pick up homie!
Thanks. I was one of those who wasn't sure about these gray ones but they're not that light. The black laces balance them out.

The sizing on these are true to size BUT the ankle area is a little bit tight on me. The first 5 minutes i tried them on i felt like my blood circulation was being limited on my ankles, not sure if my ankles are too fat or what lol but yea, the sizing is perfect. If i would've gone with a 9.5 Im pretty sure they'd be all loose but the ankle sock would be a little better. Hopefully the ankle part stretches over time just a bit. 

At first when i opened the box, i saw them and thought they'd be small for me but that ankle part will fool you. It actually looks like you're foot isn't going to fit in but it stretches and your foot slides in like a glove. 

Last edited:
Do you mind measuring the OG Lace and tell me the length? It'd be a hassle of I removed my volts,. In CM

Back
Top Bottom