Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

for my own pairs my racers stretched a lot more compared to my trainers. 
Yea i backed out. I had found 2 pairs of the white trainers in size 9 but i kind of had a feeling they will not stretch out. I have the mc racers ad they're a size 9 but they fit a little loose because its just flint, no padding. I did find a size 10 but the guy wants 700. 
mean.gif

Yea i backed out. I had found 2 pairs of the white trainers in size 9 but i kind of had a feeling they will not stretch out. I have the mc racers ad they're a size 9 but they fit a little loose because its just flint, no padding. I did find a size 10 but the guy wants 700. :smh:
Yea i backed out. I had found 2 pairs of the white trainers in size 9 but i kind of had a feeling they will not stretch out. I have the mc racers ad they're a size 9 but they fit a little loose because its just flint, no padding. I did find a size 10 but the guy wants 700. :smh:
youd get more help here, http://niketalk.com/t/333957/offici...t-post-on-front-page-8-24/41490#post_22606168

i'm just going to be completely honest here.

I've tried on almost all NL releases and was unsuccessful on all manually. it wasn't until i bought an atc service that I actually once flourished on something (olive green sock darts). i've heard of people copping manually and I'm pretty sure it's manageable (to an extent) but this is just my personal experience with dealing with NL. 

Hey dutchy! 9 uur in de ochtend dus?

Blends LA playing games man. Called earlier today and was told FCFS. Had a friend call like 10 mins ago to verify and they told him raffle. Smh

i know there's a Magista thread that's dead after 3 posts... but is anyone else going for those? or am i in the minority?

I'm going for the black magistas. White too, depending on how salty I am after these mercurials.
There's no white magistas. Only black, grey and blue. Unless you're talking about those ones that were just leaked.

Last edited:
Hey undefeated is releasing the magistas in all of the color ways online tomorrow and in stores. Not sure about the mercurials being online though... hopefully it's another option for anyone looking to pick these up online!
happy.gif
 good luck tomorrow 

Back
Top Bottom