Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

was probably done to show off the shoe better for the pictures, seeing as that was the point of the photoshoot.

Glad blends put an end to this. Crazy to see how much discussion about whether or not these are HTM.

The entire model is designed by HTM whether it has a logo or not
Come on guys we had this conversation before.

I personally believe a particular colorway of a model is HTM not the model itself if you look at the history of Nike HTM releases.

Footscape HTM

AF1 Low HTM

Flyknit Chukka HTM

Kobe IX HTM

Last edited:
For those wondering about the history of HTM, theres a really good article in 032c magazine. Rhianna is on the cover, believe its from Germany. With that said, this is like a remedial NT thread, same questions keep getting asked (how do these fit, how much, where, when) Some of you need to read through the thread before you ask. From now on I'm going to answering the exact opposite of the truth to some of these guys.

FYI- I'd stay away from Magistas for resale purposes, they're sitting big time. Will be worse than all those kids that thought the white innevas would resell and now are struggling to offload them.

Last edited:

Come on guys we had this conversation before.

I personally believe a particular colorway of a model is HTM not the model itself if you look at the history of Nike HTM releases.

Footscape HTM

AF1 Low HTM

Flyknit Chukka HTM

Kobe IX HTM
HTMs are not just a colorway....... 

HTM - A set of shoes designed by Hiroshi Fujiwara, Tinker Hatfield, and Mark Parker. HTM is the first letter of each designers name.

Just curious, anybody else tried calling Blends LA to see if theyre doing raffle or FCFS for these? Tried calling nobody picks up

The magnistas are also releasing on Sunday, those will also draw some attention away from this release

just for confirmation these release sunday? and what time is nikelab releases? passed a bunch of releases just to get this shoe! 

Welp I ended up purchasing a ATC from RSVPKingz hope they come through.

Will also be trying manually and if I end up scoring two pairs im willing to help a fellow NTer 

Welp I ended up purchasing a ATC from RSVPKingz hope they come through.
Will also be trying manually and if I end up scoring two pairs im willing to help a fellow NTer 

Seems interesting.. please let me know how it works out. $30 is not a bad deal at all. Especially with their refund policy if they fail.

Back
Top Bottom