Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

I wouldn't be surprised if they sat for a bit. Only like 1% of the general public knows about it and it's not a regular release.

I'd say that you have around 15 seconds to have a chance at copping

Lmao I'm not trippin I'm at work gonna cop on mobile. Lets just say every hour it doesn't drop, more people become less interested = more chance for us !

That's why I prefer releases like this over regular releases. Instead of worrying about everyone going for one shoe, it's about who's actually dedicated and to the people who have the time. I know a lot of younger people have to work on Saturdays so I'm sure that it wont be as frustrating as we think

Well i know this really is totally diff sneak but the yeezy dropped at 1. That was ttally unannounced. So maybe since we knkw the date it will be 1 hour earlier? Lol now im just trying to make myself feel better

That's why I prefer releases like this over regular releases. Instead of worrying about everyone going for one shoe, it's about who's actually dedicated and to the people who have the time. I know a lot of younger people have to work on Saturdays so I'm sure that it wont be as frustrating as we think

No dedication in clicking a terrier link and adding a shoe to cart lmao...out here talking like it's the amazing race for kicks lol

Well i know this really is totally diff sneak but the yeezy dropped at 1. That was ttally unannounced. So maybe since we knkw the date it will be 1 hour earlier? Lol now im just trying to make myself feel better
this makes you feel better how?

Back
Top Bottom