Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Man....these just aren't that comfortable. The heel stiffness is a deal breaker, again.

so sad because they look great on feet with the right fit. Shall be returning. 

The heel stiffness was very noticeable when i tried these on. I didn't feel this way with the grey pair. To me, those were comfortable immediately.

I think I'm returning my pair. Feel dumb paying $200. These will be had for $40-$50 cheaper.

The heel stiffness was very noticeable when i tried these on. I didn't feel this way with the grey pair. To me, those were comfortable immediately.

I think I'm returning my pair. Feel dumb paying $200. These will be had for $40-$50 cheaper.

Ok I'm glad im Not tripping. Good looks. And I'm with you, these are getting returned. If I can snag for a discount, I'll reconsider.

I like all white shoes but if its not leather its a PAIN to keep clean. I dont even mind my shoes getting a bit dirty and worn (adds character) but my white NMD's worn twice look like ive been wearing em for 3 months straight.

i love the white.. i just take care of my shoes..i dont get it some people wear a shoe 1 time and it look like they have been wearing for 1 year..creases...dirt 

Back
Top Bottom