NIKE FREE ORBIT II SP

Which color do you like better?

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Heres some better pics i took. I copped these from undefeated santa monica when they opened at 11. I guess i was the only person who knew about them since they didn't post on instagram or twitter yesterday and waited until 30 minutes ago. I just called them right now and they said a bunch of ppl came in after they posted them. Lucky thing I called yesterday.
View media item 936939View media item 936941
View media item 936942
View media item 936943
View media item 936944
Thanks for the pics. They look clean

[h1]NIKE FREE ORBIT II SP - COOL GREY[/h1][h2]  [/h2]

• $200.00
Selected quantity is not available at this time.
Please try again later.

• 88.5 (sold out)9 (sold out)9.5 (sold out)1010.5 (sold out)1111.5 (sold out)12 (sold out)13 (sold out)
 12345678910ADD TO CART

was on the fence until i went and saw them in person

had to cop

went half size up because i got wide feet..tts was pretty snug…didn't want to go tts and have to worry about them breaking in or not 

very dope shoe 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
A buddy of mine just picked me up a black and grey both size 13 at dover. I'd swing by there if anyone is thirsty in NYC...not sure about phone orders and not sure of remaining stock.

Last edited:
The 5.0 Free sole itself should be TTS, but apparently the upper for a lot of people are real tight and snug in some areas. I went .5 up just in case.

This product will be available 2014-05-26 00:01 CET.

If you missed out on all the European sites + Stateside sites, you got one more shot online at Tres Bien. That's the EU time that goes live on site.

Good luck and you're welcome!

thank god nike kept the swoosh on the toe black... if they did it crimson or solar - game over .... these were hard enough to get as they were 

If people don't mind shelling out 250, Tres Bien has a FSR of the grey and black. 

I rocked these with the zipper down today. I felt it was a little more comfortable around the ankle area.

Back
Top Bottom