NIKE FREE ORBIT II SP

Which color do you like better?

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
New to NT, hey,

I thought these looked rad when the first pics showed up, but they look even better on feet, gutted I didn't pick a pair up, definitely going to try and find a pair in the black once payday hits next month hah

so my pairs arrived.. they tight!!! i wear 10.5 in free runs and these are a struggle to get on but once on, they feel amazing.. Apart from the difficulty to get on, these are perfect fit.. I suggest using a shoehorn to get them on...

Last edited:
so my pairs arrived.. they tight!!! i wear 10.5 in free runs and these are a struggle to get on

Any chance you've got the hyperfeels? Im a 10.5 as well and curious to see how mine fit when they arrive.
You mind posting some detailed pics of the blacks. I'm feening for mine to get here

Any chance you've got the hyperfeels? Im a 10.5 as well and curious to see how mine fit when they arrive.
You mind posting some detailed pics of the blacks. I'm feening for mine to get here
just edited my post with pics.. let me know if you want more.  

And sorry, I don't have hyperfeels.

Last edited:
just edited my post with pics.. let me know if you want more

That'll do man. Those are dope. Liking the 3M toe a lot. Thanks for posting.

Can anyone explain the relevance of the 5.0 sole to me. I haven't kept up with the running dept in years. Saw these on a blog feed and made a in the blind purchase because I liked the design so much.

would you suggest sizing up? or is the the fit tight but not uncomfortable?
For me, the tight fit is when trying to get the shoe on. With the zip being on the side, there isn't much of an opening so it's a little difficult to get your foot in. I first tried getting my foot in but was like damn, i bought the wrong size.

Using the shoehorn, no problems what so ever and the fit is perfect! Had them on for over 10 min now and they feel great, no tightness what so ever

appreciate the clarification, repped.

now just need to finds the blacks in a 8.5 for a decent price

Last edited:
Sotostore.com has a 9.5, 10 , & 11 in stock but after shipping and the current exchange rate from Euros it comes to about $279

so im guessin there wont be anymore stores releasin these right?

tryna keep hope alive...

Back
Top Bottom