Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Are these good for running long distance or more just a gym/casual shoe?

training/gym/casual.... I wouldn't say they are suitable for long distance running, but I would not be the exact person to ask about that seeing that my idea of long distance running is about 1/4 mile :tongue:

Reason you can't find on NDC, is likely because they are sold out. Keep on eye on Richard's site, as they typically get releases like this after the initial NDC or Eastbay drop.

I am kinda bummed the old "WTD" logo isn't on these, but at the same time, it gives them a different look than last years. I am curious to see the black version and what kind of 3m or other hits it has on it. :smokin

Are these good for running long distance or more just a gym/casual shoe?
I wouldn't wear frees (even runners) for anything more than 2 miles at the most.  Long distance to me is at least 10K, and I think there are better shoes for that purpose.

Trying these on, I would use them for light training (nothing involving sharp cutting) and as casual walking shoes, which is what I'm going to do.

has anyone seen the team crimson/white pair in a 10? can't seem to find them and would like to try and get em, under retail if possible.

has anyone seen the team crimson/white pair in a 10? can't seem to find them and would like to try and get em, under retail if possible.
I might be wrong, but I think the Merrimack NH outlet had them.  It's been a couple of weeks since I was there, though.

I might be wrong, but I think the Merrimack NH outlet had them.  It's been a couple of weeks since I was there, though.

dang. i wish i had known. I was just up in NH on Saturday. guess I'm have to go now this weekend.

I wouldn't wear frees (even runners) for anything more than 2 miles at the most.  Long distance to me is at least 10K, and I think there are better shoes for that purpose.

Trying these on, I would use them for light training (nothing involving sharp cutting) and as casual walking shoes, which is what I'm going to do.
training/gym/casual.... I wouldn't say they are suitable for long distance running, but I would not be the exact person to ask about that seeing that my idea of long distance running is about 1/4 mile
tongue.gif

Kind of figured that. Thanks for the help. I need a new running shoe and if I was able to find a cheap pair I was going to pull the trigger. Doesn't seem to be many pairs in my size let alone a cheap pair anyway.

i ordered the Oregon pair on saturday morning, about 50 min after they dropped the link. used a free 2-day shipping code they emailed... but i havent got a shipping email yet

*from NDC

Last edited:
They didn't send shipping emails, check your order status through your account on NDC and it should show up as shipped with the tracking number.

I got my Oregons at champs WITH THE BIRTHDAY COUPON!! (see coupon thread)
came out to $20 cause I bought a dwight jersey for $20 and returned at champs for $80 giftcard lol

has anyone seen the black and silver 3m pair?? i saw a pic on Instagram for some Nike Football Society thing

No shipping confirmation email from NDC for the Oregons but when I checked the order status on the site it was shipped and had a tracking number listed. My pair will be here tomorrow. :pimp:

Yeah I havent gotten the email for the past few orders, just go into your account order history. Should all have a tracking there....

On a side note how do you find out when or what champs will get the New Ducks 5.0.  I just called my champs and they said they new nothing about it. Now granted our mall is terrible. Will I be better off taking my chances and ordering them online?

Back
Top Bottom