Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

My Ducks 5.0's came in today and man they are amazing the iridescent toe and swoosh pop way more then i expected deff going to rock them tomorrow with my Ducks Jersey even if i am stuck at work all day.

grabbed a pair of Oregon's off NDC this morning. sizes 8.5, 9, 10, & 10.5 still available. if they don't have your size and you want them for retail plus shipping, call NT in NY, Vegas, or Portland.

Anyone know where I can still find the oregon trainers? I really regret passing on them now....

Call your local champs store. Champs.com has a 10 or 10.5. No Niketowns got these that I'm aware of.

Thanks I was able to get mine monday morning! But for those who need em, call champs/eastbay. NTSF did not have them

Just guessing via Nike ID as all the colors aren't in there but - new Oregons set for Saturday (Reflect Silver/Black-Yellow Streak)?

or

Last edited:
These are the ones releasing Saturday. Via Champs Twitter.

That first iD up there was spot-on
laugh.gif
These are meh......

Black toe with volt swoosh and white midsole was Much better! Looks like 2 x bamboos is any easy choice if possible. That Champs version is a pass for me.

Im in if I can find them. None of the Champs by me know any thing about them unless they are pulling my leg. Now they did say they were supposed to get the Carters though.

Thought they might be my first 5.0's. Need to see more pics, but don't think I'll be getting them. 

Finally saw the versions with the 7.0 sole in person. Looked decent. I wonder why Nike won't make the different platforms available to the public.

Back
Top Bottom