Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

All 3 look amazing in those pics...I'll probably stick to just the Orgeon and Oregon State pairs though since I plan to make them gym beaters.  Not really a priority at the moment so if I can't track them down in store somehow I'll grab the Black/3M NRG pair and call it a day for now.

My Oregons showed up yesterday - there is no need for me to post pics, since the ones above are so crisp...

987.gif

For real... USC Alum here and I've wanted a pair since I seen them. Wish they were releasing a pair of the 5.0s.

Yeah well I am in your guys boat too, I am a FSU fan and really, they don't release one for them since their best season since 1999, 11-0 and 99% sure they are going to the BCS National Championship game and they get no love??? I really wish I would have gotten more than two pairs of the TR1's when they released.

Yeah well I am in your guys boat too, I am a FSU fan and really, they don't release one for them since their best season since 1999, 11-0 and 99% sure they are going to the BCS National Championship game and they get no love??? I really wish I would have gotten more than two pairs of the TR1's when they released.

One hit wonders in a weak conference, bro.

Nike could do themselves a favor and release shoes for every school but that would be too smart.
They should just do something with Nike Id and have the team logos and fonts as options for certain shoes. That would seem to be the easier option so they aren't left with stock from certain schools that wouldn't sell

Back
Top Bottom