Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

mad.gif

I HATE finding a new shoe I like, that has multiple colors.  GRRRR. 

Just picked these up last night, while watching Homeland with the wife.

In like Flint on OSU in an 11.

These will be gone by 715 Central.

709: Oregon GONE, OSU only size 9 left.

710: Ohio State GONE.

713: No OrSU fans apparently. Everything but 12 left.

Last edited:

When I saw the page no 13/14 was available - I think Nike.com has been the only place to find a sz 13
You caught me pre-edit.

Lightweight irritated with Nike right now...CSR told me last night via live chat that a 12.5 would be available, so I was gunning for that...by the time I found the link (wasn't TLO), 13 was gone and 12.5 was never available...ended up settling for a 12. Anyone know how these fit?

Edit: And all sizes but 9 are gone as of 8:08 eastern.

Edit 2: Damn Nike and their hyperstrikes.

Edit 3: Sold out as of 8:10 eastern.

Last edited:
unless someone is trolling sz 13 was available in all of teams on nike.com

not my pics....saw on twitter

Last edited:
Anybody have experience with a Swoosh account? My first release having one... I was after the Duck trainers but I noticed that the discount didnt apply so I added the Ohio State trainers to my cart just to see and sure enough the discount applied to them. Any theories? 

Put them in a champs in Eugene and they will sell out so quickly.

Nike's way of targeting the widest audience possible I guess.  If FSU or Miami or Florida shoes were sold in Oregon, they'd probably sit for a long time.

Well, I would be the first to snatch up the FSU pair here in Oregon! Hey, Nike release a FSU one already!! What more do they have to do to get some love???? They are one of your premiere schools, yet you have released one, ONE, shoe to the public in the last 15 years!

Anybody have experience with a Swoosh account? My first release having one... I was after the Duck trainers but I noticed that the discount didnt apply so I added the Ohio State trainers to my cart just to see and sure enough the discount applied to them. Any theories? 
They don't discount everything, the first two Oregon 5.0s weren't discounted.

But it's weird that 1. OSU was and 2. Oregon's was $5 more

Last edited:

They don't discount everything, the first two Oregon 5.0s weren't discounted.

But it's weird that 1. OSU was and 2. Oregon's was $5 more
 I talked to Nike Portland to see if the in-store discount could be applied to these and they said not until 48 hours after the release date... Thanks for the clarification. The black/silver Oregon 5.0s were $5 more on NDC than in-store for some reason too. 

Anyone got a lead on a size 13 in the Ohio State pair? ****'s didn't get any (AFAIK), and sizes keep going in and out of stock at NDC, but nothing bigger than a 12.

I've tried contacting multiple eBay sellers for a size swap (I ended up with a 12) to no avail...and I really wanna avoid the reseller route if possible...

Back
Top Bottom