Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Flying off of fanatics.com

Sheesh.

I knew they would since it seems they produced less pairs by making more teams available.

These aren't one per customer, right? Not sure what size I should get so I want to order two from NDC just to be safe.

Last edited:
Got my UGA sz 13 ordered from NDC.

Was an impulse purchase so wanted NDC for easier return if I change my mind once I have them in hand.

Waited in the "line" for about 20 seconds.

there will be a lot of these floating around

Oregon will probably drop 4 colors just like last year

Got my UGA sz 13 ordered from NDC.

Was an impulse purchase so wanted NDC for easier return if I change my mind once I have them in hand.

Waited in the "line" for about 20 seconds.

Haha same here but sz 12. I got the pair last year while after rd like months, got em for like $20 off i think. I had these in cart on nike champs and eb, by the time the checkout timer ended on eb and champs my size was sold out and went back to try again no dice. So that made up my mind for Nike's cart

Haha same here but sz 12. I got the pair last year while after rd like months, got em for like $20 off i think. I had these in cart on nike champs and eb, by the time the checkout timer ended on eb and champs my size was sold out and went back to try again no dice. So that made up my mind for Nike's cart

Yeah that was kinda my mindset. I rather buy and return then miss out entirely.

Was there ever a 6-6.5 for the USCs on NDC? Trying to cop for the bae, but ended up getting a 7 for her since it was the smallest size on NDC. SMH all the other sites had those sizes, but I wanted to use NDC for faster shipping to Hawaii :tongue:

Damn, those UT fans are hyped to be a Nike university; they are the only school all sold-out on NDC; everybody else has basically FSR's left.

tempted to cop the Penn State ones

tumblr_lsulgwcZMd1r4vc5no1_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom