Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Spoke to a rep who said all Champs orders, no matter what size, have been pushed back to 6/7. Tried for free shipping and she would not give it to me. How were you able to swing your customer care rep? I will try again. 

I was told no discount so I told the csr that it wasnt a discount cause free shipping had nothing to do with the price of the shoe.

Also received an email about the backorder ish...no biggie long as i get my shoes

For me this back order is no bueno. I am moving from Philly to Illinois on the 16 so I need to know what the ship day is so I can figure out where to send the shoes. My house isnt finished in Illinois either so I may really be out of luck :smh: :frown:

Here's an in-hand pic with the 3M lightning bolts semi-visible on the toe area. Kinda just looks like a wet stain
ohwell.gif
r u able to take a pic of it with flash? and howd u cop it so quick? did these come out in stores also? js praying the 2 weeks backorder email doesnt actually take 2 weeks.

^ Not my pic, my boy sent it to me he said someone has the pair on eBay. I'm stumped as to how he already has them too, they didn't release in stores as far as I know. Another pic in the auction showed a Champs bag which also seemed odd to me.

Last edited:
^ Not my pic, my boy sent it to me he said someone has the pair on eBay. I'm stumped as to how he already has them too, they didn't release in stores as far as I know. Another pic in the auction showed a Champs bag which also seemed odd to me.
I think Champs stores that have the Yardline in them had these avail for sale in store.....but don't quote me on that. JM usually is the source for all that info.

That 3m looks awesome, if I'm seeing correctly it is lightning all over the toe box which is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Got my NDC shipping confirmation for the Megawatts earlier today, I'll post pics when they get here (probably 6/5 afternoon).

Last edited:
Because the Volt/Black is coming out later this year, Nike won't let it be an option.  That's why the only choice is the electric green.

It is weird that the only volt option they do have is for the sole.

Seems to point in the direction that this was deliberate.

Because the Volt/Black is coming out later this year, Nike won't let it be an option.  That's why the only choice is the electric green.

It is weird that the only volt option they do have is for the sole.

Seems to point in the direction that this was deliberate.

That electric green looks a lot like volt though...

Just got a backordered email from Champs. It says expected delivery 2 weeks from 6/7/13. Why do they even put the shoes up for sale if they dont have them??!!

Just got a backordered email from Champs. It says expected delivery 2 weeks from 6/7/13. Why do they even put the shoes up for sale if they dont have them??!!

I called them and they said UP TO two weeks. They said I should expect them to be delivered to me by next friday. Better than the 21st so Ill take it

i can definitely work with the colors on nikeid. making a solar red pair might be my first choice if i have extra money to throw out

Wow, I'm shocked these Watts sold on eBay for up to $225+. One auction ended at $275

JJ commanding JB prices lol. Time for his own signature line!

For anyone that got free shipping on the Watts from Champs, did you just ask or did you provide a reason behind wanting it?

Back
Top Bottom