Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Ugh I hate this in line crap. Can't believe I have to do it with these. Hope I get then unlike last time I was in line

Was able to get a pair of the Megawatts for my dad on NDC. Actually got through on them before the Barkley Posites even though it looks like they went the fastest. 2 for 2 this morning :smokin.

Last edited:
Was able to get a pair of the Megawatts for my dad on NDC. Actually got through on them before the Barkley Posites even though it looks like they went the fastest. 2 for 2 this morning
smokin.gif
woke up late ..........missed out! LOL!!!  I wanted them damn MegaWatts ...Dude went MJ on me.

Damnnn forgot about the free shipping code. Anyway to add it after?

Free shipping: MBCH2W67

Last edited:
ebayers already fot these goin for $250+, da hell?!? 
roll.gif

They also have Lebron X MVP going for 2,3,4k......At this point, I would hardly pinpoint Ebay as an accurate reference point for selling. I grabbed em because I like Watt, was curious about this shoe, and it'll go with any and all Wisconsin gear being white and a little red. Sucker for gum sole as well....:smh:

^ :lol: They probably figure if the JBJs are goin for $300+ why not charge $250 for the Megawatts?

I was actually able to add them to my cart on Champs first try. Not sure why people aren't grabbing them as quickly from there as NDC but F it, better for us fiends :lol:.

Last edited:
^ :lol: They probably figure if the JBJs are goin for $300+ why not charge $250 for the Megawatts?

I was actually able to add them to my cart on Champs first try. Not sure why people aren't grabbing them as quickly from there as NDC but F it, better for us fiends :lol:.
smh @ NDC. Was "in line" for 30mins only to get sold out notice. Checked out with champs at the quickness.

These are probably in stores right? Might just cancel and cop there

Anyone else who ordered from champs say back ordered til 6/7?
was this after u checked out? i was so anxious to get these that i placed my order and didnt realize i was shipping to my old address in a different state. but i was able to call and correct it. i think people are hitting up the desktop website cause i js tried adding to cart for my size i get directed to the splash screen "standing room only!" if yall still tryna grab it use the second link for mobile.

^ Nah man I'm pretty sure these were online only. Don't quote me on that though.

Is there anything we can do about the $10 markup? I tried showing them on chat that Nike sold it at $95 but they took down the page...

!!! just realized mine is backordered too! i was able to call and get free shipping a CSR then asked about the backordered note, and thats when she realized that she couldnt apply the free shipping. 
mad.gif
 shoulda js kept my mouth shut! 

KicksDeals late to the party. They just posted that Champs has pairs so I hope everyone here was able to get them...

Back
Top Bottom