Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Anyone know where I can get the "win the day" oregon trainers in a size 13? Any leads would be appreciated!

Did anyone see the Wake Forest Trainer 5.0s today against FSU?  Easily the best thing they had going for them.  Wish they had the gold option on iD.

LOOKING FOR THESE IN A SIZE 13

ANY LEADS WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!

Last edited:
An Oregon State model is releasing the same day as the Oregon one.

11/30/13 Free Trainer 5.0 'Oregon State'
Black/Black-Safety Orange-White $100
639175-008

I dont know if Ill be able to snag the November drop so Ill just have to hope some thing good comes out in December and January.

I dont know if Ill be able to snag the November drop so Ill just have to hope some thing good comes out in December and January.
They'll be around long enough for you to get them. These haven't moved the way you'd think.

Wow those new Oregon's are fire.  I can't wait to add to them to my collection. Best ones yet imo.

They are sitting at my yard line as well...

Your everyday champs doesn't get the oregon releases...

Also....

The Texas/Oklahoma pair collected nothing but "ping pow pow" sold out...

Same with bones/ watts/ and derbys

Nike Free Trainer 5.0
Black/Black-Safety Orange-White
Style #: 639175-008
30 November 2013
$100

Last edited:
An Oregon State model is releasing the same day as the Oregon one.

11/30/13Free Trainer 5.0 'Oregon State'
Black/Black-Safety Orange-White$100
639175-008

In honor of the Civil War rivalry game on 11/29! My friends and family would kill me but I think those OSU trainers are dope. Would get some funny looks buying both the Oregon and the Oregon State's at the same time...

Last edited:
There's a difference between online and in-store.

In-store means locals.

Online means anyone with an internet connection.  Like many of the Kobe 8's, the Oregon frees sold out online relatively quickly, but are apparently still available in some stores.

I thought the next set of oregons were releasing on the 29th? now i'm seeing the 30th? Which is the right date?

Back
Top Bottom