NIKE+ FUELBAND --- Nike's Big Announcement (1/19/12)

Is the nike plus site down for you guys? I've been trying to use it the last couple of days, but when I click on activity it just shows blue squares and no date.It shoes up fine on my phone, but not as detailed as you can see online.
The guy at NikeTown said it's been down the whole day.

^ Go to NT SF.
and
Raf, I do kinda miss the original black band because its simpler, but I'm getting use to the black ice. I do like how it "glows" more at night.~

Yeah, I do miss the simplicity of the black one, but I also like that the black ice has a little bit of character to it. That with the black clasp and I was sold.

Ok the button on my fuelband has officially stopped working - its charging Ok + recording stats but i can only transfer data on usb. Has anyone had this probelm? its seems fairly terminal as the button has lost its button type feel so i cant even switch thru the menu - its not even good to use as a watch any more.....

Ok the button on my fuelband has officially stopped working - its charging Ok + recording stats but i can only transfer data on usb. Has anyone had this probelm? its seems fairly terminal as the button has lost its button type feel so i cant even switch thru the menu - its not even good to use as a watch any more.....

Yea same thing happened to mine. Going to call Nike tomorrow and get a replacement. Hopefully it shouldn't be an issue since I've had it for about 6 months but don't have the receipt anymore.

Nike+ Connect software not working for anyone else?

Every time I plug in my fuelband it says error from nike plus.

I don't have an iPhone so I can't sync that way. :rolleyes

Nike+ Connect software not working for anyone else?
Every time I plug in my fuelband it says error from nike plus.
I don't have an iPhone so I can't sync that way.
eyes.gif
Same here not working.

Limited Edition "Doernbecher" Fuelband - Pretty dope!

This will be on NDC btw.....
[table][tr][td]11/30/12[/td][td]Nike+ FuelBand DB[/td][td]Black[/td][td]$179[/td][td]WM0109-002[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
are these things worth the price tag?? 

i get my nike mail forwaded to my girls email adress since hers is all neat and mine is full of nike talk notifications and who knows what...

well she was checking out the fuel band and i could tell she wanted it, so what kind of problems does this thing have straight off the bat, thanks.

im also going to get her the DB one.

Last edited:
is it worth getting??? really interested in getting one for me and my girl.

Last edited:
i ordered my db fuelband... anyone know if the leds are blue like in the pic? i bet they arent and ill return it if its not. and yeah, nike coulda done more to make this a little more special. my platinum is yellowing only on one side and i got it on rd. sucks so many people have problems with these but i havent had any issues and love mine. im over 500k fuel!

I have had my fuel band for going on 6 months now. I havent had any problems with it at all. Its not as accurate as a heart rate monitor when you look at calories boing burned, but it is a nifty device. If anything it just serves as a motivational tool. 

I have had my fuel band for going on 6 months now. I havent had any problems with it at all. Its not as accurate as a heart rate monitor when you look at calories boing burned, but it is a nifty device. If anything it just serves as a motivational tool. 

Thats its really supposed to be. I know it definitely helps motivate me. On days when I'm just sitting around I'll take look at it :smh: and decide its time for a run

i ordered my db fuelband... anyone know if the leds are blue like in the pic? i bet they arent and ill return it if its not. and yeah, nike coulda done more to make this a little more special. my platinum is yellowing only on one side and i got it on rd. sucks so many people have problems with these but i havent had any issues and love mine. im over 500k fuel!

The LED Lights Are NOT Blue.. :smh: :smh:

I'm going to pick up the black one up tomorrow. Any reason to pick up black ice instead? I feel the black looks a bit nicer.

The black one is the original cw. The black ice sold out last time it was released. If I was buying one for the first time it would b the DB or ice. You can't tell what it is with the black one, which is also nice. You should see people's reaction when that **** lights up outta nowhere.

I still have my original black from the initial release and the ice. Have had no problems at all so I am surprised everyone else is... Way better than a watch but the ice one is blinding after a couple days with the black one.

Back
Top Bottom