NIKE+ FUELBAND --- Nike's Big Announcement (1/19/12)

it's dead, time for a new one

I just finished getting the info from a NIKE CSR, they are sending me a black ICE FuelBand to replace my ICE version. It sucks because I really liked the way the original ICE looked, I hope the black ICE version isn't too much different than the original.

Last edited:
Just got an iPhone and downloaded the Nike Fuel app. I turned Bluetooth on and held the button my Fuelband until the Bluetooth symbol comes on, but they're not syncing.

Anything I'm doing wrong here?

anyone know how to switch fuelband colors and not mess up any fuel info and history? i have the olympic ice and wanna switch to the white and not mess up any of my fuel profile.

I just finished getting the info from a NIKE CSR, they are sending me a black ICE FuelBand to replace my ICE version. It sucks because I really liked the way the original ICE looked, I hope the black ICE version isn't too much different than the original.
it's a shade darker, not really by much honestly. also it doesn't blind you when you turn it on anymore as well, which was one of my biggest grips about the ice band.

it's a shade darker, not really by much honestly. also it doesn't blind you when you turn it on anymore as well, which was one of my biggest grips about the ice band.
I'm looking to return mine, just a refund, if possible. Did you contact NIKE? I got mine from Apple in October/

not unless you know someone who works at Nike or an apple store

You think Nike will come out with an updated Fuel Band in 2013 with new features? I'm still on the fence about getting one.

You think Nike will come out with an updated Fuel Band in 2013 with new features? I'm still on the fence about getting one.

Edit: my bad for the multiple posts :smh: Can any of the mods delete them? Thanks :x

Last edited:
I got the dreaded error code 802...hardware issue so I think I might be getting a replacement soon. I've had it since the end of October...

If the clock was visible throughout without having to press the button, I'd cop in a heartbeat.

Nike needs to add that.

My Clear Ice got the 801 code.

Those of you with the Clear Ice who needed to get it exchanged, did you get another Clear Ice or did they replace it with the Black Ice?

My Clear Ice got the 801 code.
Those of you with the Clear Ice who needed to get it exchanged, did you get another Clear Ice or did they replace it with the Black Ice?

I was asked which of the 3 color ways I wanted since the limited ICE version was no longer available. I chose the black ice since it was closest to my original fuelband. I really wanted another ICE version.

I was asked which of the 3 color ways I wanted since the limited ICE version was no longer available. I chose the black ice since it was closest to my original fuelband. I really wanted another ICE version.

Same here. I called the local store and they are out of the black steel so I have the option of waiting until mid January to get the same color or just get the black ice or white ice. Not too sure if I want the black ice though...

I considered selling my black ice fuelband when it comes then get another limited ICE from the secondary market. The only thing about that is I'm afraid an older model is more likely to crap out again.

Back
Top Bottom