NIKE+ FUELBAND --- Nike's Big Announcement (1/19/12)

I was so excited to order the fuel band that I didn't realize I had some vapor talon elites in my cart. Had to cancel my order and place another one.

Nike has been telling everyone that there's enough to go around so everyone should be able to get theirs. Got my small.

Originally Posted by Yu

Nike has been telling everyone that there's enough to go around so everyone should be able to get theirs. Got my small.
Maybe not... large just sold out 

yo everyone should just get a motoactv so much better than the fuelband pm if you have questions i have both the fuelband is overrated and overpriced

Guessing since most dudes seem to be getting size M, that a petite woman/girl under 5'8" would probably need a size S?  Thanks in advance for help on sizing for wife.

Originally Posted by Skip0011

^ definitely a small. A few girls tried on my medium and it was huge on all of them.
Appreciate the quick response Skip.  Wife will appreciate it for mothers day/birthday.
pimp.gif

hate that they just post it at a random time. just came back from the gym, almost an hour+ after it was posted. ordered a medium, hopefully it went through.

I placed my order for a medium band. My order wouldn't go through nike.com so I called them and placed the order. My wrist is 7 inches round so the rep recommended a Sz. M

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

I got mine but that's cool of you to help out ^^^ respect.

thanks....just trying to do my part on NT
S and M still instock on ndc....says "ships within 2 weeks"...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

if people need anything....

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

I ordered a sm for wifey. I'll wait till I see it to decide if i really want one or not
exactly my thoughts.  My wife is more of a runner anyways and will appreciate using it as a watch as well since she doesn't typically wear one.  Hopefully her take on it is favorable and she can return the favor for Father's day or something if necessary.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom