Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

portland-trail-blazers-v-los-angeles-lakers.webp
These Oregon 1s Anfernee Simons wore yesterday

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

I should clarify, I have flat feet so because they lack arch support, they feel very narrow to my flat feet but once my feet are warmed up (10-15 min) the arch pain goes away.

The free floating tongue is terrible. Was it too much to ask at $170 for a strap on each side of the tongue to keep it in place?

I play on some average to below average courts and I've put in a solid 4-6 hours in these and the traction still doesn't bite. Luka 1s bit from day 1.
Yeah I can see that about the traction. It doesn't squeak by any means, but it works. I doubt after breaking in they WOULD squeak, but sometimes that doesn't gauge performance. But my 36's felt more consistent

Anyone here luck up & get the Sabrina's? My parents were in town this past weekend & I completely forgot aboutthem dropping, nor did I get to hoop in mine. Definitely will this Saturday.

Sabrina's sat for a bit in all sizes now. There's still sizes 8.5 and below on Nike. If you give it some time, I'm sure it'll "restock" when people return em. I'm debating eventually returning mine to see if my cousin can use her discount from being a Nike employee and see if she can get em on disco.

I had those stealth cw ones and put em to feet today. I ended up getting both 8.5 and 9 to see which one fit better. For reference, I fit 9 in 350s and Kobe 4-6 protro. I pretty much get every shoe in size 9, NMD PK in 8.5. AJ1's I could technically half down to 8.5, but I wear in 9 also. Anyway, the 9's fit just a tad bit long (again I would probably say my TTS is 8.5). I would gauge maybe ever so slightly over half an inch of room to the front of the shoe. The 8.5 was maybe 0.25 inches of room to the front. I found the 8.5 length to be perfect, but there's no way I can hoop in these. My pinky toe is getting demolished on the side in size 8.5 just walking around. Even now with the shoes off, my pinky toe is so sore from wearing them today. GT 1's were perfect imo in a size 9. Really wish they didn't make em so narrow since it's either wear these a little long in a 9 or chop off my pinky toe in an 8.5. My Ionesco's in size 9 come in tomorrow, but now I dunno what I'll do with em.

Once the shoes are broken in, you don't notice the chafing of the pinky toe in the toe box anymore. So if you can tough it out, I'd go with the 8.5.
Thanks for the feedback. Dang, just looked on Nike and they only have 8 and below now. Maybe I'll check back every now and then to see if they restock sizes.

My feet don’t fit in this shoe like that ^

After wearing another two hours today, I’m not sold on the cut 2’s. Tech yeah but I just am not enjoying the build of the shoe/upper/drop in midsole.

I feel like I’m “over” on top of the shoe. Not set in and contained. Could be my foot shape, but I have medium arches and normal width. Maybe my upper foot is taller or something? Tongue doesn’t stay down or back like above. The opening is wider. Just doesn’t seem to be a 1-1 fit for me.

Excited to go back to 36’s

Got the Sabrina’s this week and wore them today & fit way better than the original CW

Felt amazing, like the 1s on feet today

Maybe the original cw is defected or something

My feet don’t fit in this shoe like that ^

After wearing another two hours today, I’m not sold on the cut 2’s. Tech yeah but I just am not enjoying the build of the shoe/upper/drop in midsole.

I feel like I’m “over” on top of the shoe. Not set in and contained. Could be my foot shape, but I have medium arches and normal width. Maybe my upper foot is taller or something? Tongue doesn’t stay down or back like above. The opening is wider. Just doesn’t seem to be a 1-1 fit for me.

Excited to go back to 36’s
sounds like it's not the shoe for you.

Got the Sabrina’s this week and wore them today & fit way better than the original CW

Felt amazing, like the 1s on feet today

Maybe the original cw is defected or something
yeah, I was wondering that. Interesting you just said that through experience

Pretty evident these guys also prefer 1 > 2?

Ended up with two Sabrina 2s in a 10 if anyone is still hunting. Played in one the other night and liked them a little better than my first run in the black pair. Still don’t feel quite locked down as the 1 or the LeBron 20.

Last edited:
Pretty evident these guys also prefer 1 > 2?
Maybe

I watched some of the Bucks game last night which led me to looking for a better pic of Jrue’s cuts. In looking at his kicks I saw he was in the 2s for every game before last night until those funky 1s on 10/20 I posted. Let’s see if he goes back to the 2s or 1s next

Played in mine on two different surfaces, the second one being an actual hardwood floor. I wound up switching to the Kobe AD NXT after the first game as more people showed up & the competition got more serious.

Not sure how to break the souls in on the GT Cut 2 because for the AD NXT to be a shoe that I have played ball in for 5 years the grip is still amazing.

Tried the cut 2 in store today was a bit underwhelmed. Cushion felt nice and I didn’t feel high off the ground since I’m used to zoom strobel shoes but materials felt very cheap for price. Also not sold on the redesign aesthetically.

I think for $170 you’re entering that premium category for shoes and at that point might as well pay a little more and go for the Lebron 20

Back
Top Bottom