Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

easily top ten of my 2022

WNBA PE

1669633001597.png

1669633013380.png

1669633023614.png

1669633044647.png

Wow I should not have gotten the black racer blue one so quickly. What’s the chances Nike is cool with me returning a slightly used one and buying a new one for 25 bucks off? Tempting but dunno if I want my account flagged

Wow I should not have gotten the black racer blue one so quickly. What’s the chances Nike is cool with me returning a slightly used one and buying a new one for 25 bucks off? Tempting but dunno if I want my account flagged
Could possibly reach out to CS for price adjustment?

You can try price adjustment. If that doesn't work, then buy a new pair at the $25 less price and return them under your original order number. That way you get a price adjustment, but aren't sending them back a used pair and you don't have to break in another pair. I've had CS tell me to do this when they couldn't price adjust.

NDC will do price adjustments within 30 days (even though the return period is 60 days). The last time I went to get a price adjustment it was probably ~35 days after the purchase, and they told me just to buy them at the cheaper price and return the original order. They were fully aware of the wastefulness of the process but they couldn't do anything about it.

Don't worry about your account getting flagged. That's for people who buy new releases every week and return everything that doesn't resell.

NDC will do price adjustments within 30 days (even though the return period is 60 days). The last time I went to get a price adjustment it was probably ~35 days after the purchase, and they told me just to buy them at the cheaper price and return the original order. They were fully aware of the wastefulness of the process but they couldn't do anything about it.

Don't worry about your account getting flagged. That's for people who buy new releases every week and return everything that doesn't resell.
Does nike really flag like that? I had to return two pairs of ball shoes that didn't fit that was really narrow for me. Granted I bought two pairs of lebron 20s after that.

Does nike really flag like that? I had to return two pairs of ball shoes that didn't fit that was really narrow for me. Granted I bought two pairs of lebron 20s after that.

Nah it's not really something normal customers have to worry about.

It was more of an open secret until recently when Nike put out an article about it under the guise of "bot protection" and the like.
If you have a larger account (lots of purchases) with a super-high return rate, they're going to take a closer look.

Yup the rep said the same thing. I think I was at like 31-32 days after purchase but still within 30 days of receiving the shipment since I got it on 11/7. Said she needed approval for the price adjustment and got it.

I don’t return a lot but here and there. Maybe like 3 or less a year, but I always get paranoid the returns will get my account flagged or will lower my probability to hit on SNKRS (not that it does).

Nah it's not really something normal customers have to worry about.

It was more of an open secret until recently when Nike put out an article about it under the guise of "bot protection" and the like.
If you have a larger account (lots of purchases) with a super-high return rate, they're going to take a closer look.
I’m sure Nike has a pretty good idea of what the reseller accounts look like. Basically every week purchasing and then returns for the stuff that is basically at retail or less on the resell market.

I’m sure Nike has a pretty good idea of what the reseller accounts look like. Basically every week purchasing and then returns for the stuff that is basically at retail or less on the resell market.
I was so nervous to return the purple fragment dunk highs because I was scared they'd flag me. Returned them because they were so garbage in person lol.

Really? Like that one. Clean

Couldn’t get the first launch colorway to fit well. Always felt really high above the shoe, and the collar / tongue opening was huge. Tongue overly padded. Never felt like I was “in” the shoe.

Anyone notice different colorways fitting differently?

Really? Like that one. Clean

Couldn’t get the first launch colorway to fit well. Always felt really high above the shoe, and the collar / tongue opening was huge. Tongue overly padded. Never felt like I was “in” the shoe.

Anyone notice different colorways fitting differently?

Yea. I’m personally not a huge fan of predominantly black sneakers. Just my preference of course.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom