Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Am I tripping or did the first leak of GT Hustle 3's say they had a full-length Zoom strobel stitched into their upper, and now that they have released they changed it to double stacked Zoom in the forefoot?
Description on NDC isn’t clear. NDC stats are not always reliable nor consistent. I’m looking forward to Foot Doctor Zach to cut up a pair.

Description on NDC isn’t clear. NDC stats are not always reliable nor consistent. I’m looking forward to Foot Doctor Zach to cut up a pair.
It went from full length zoom, double stacked in the forefoot. To just double stacked forefoot, prior to that swap it also said zoomx strobel. Sounds like they are confused.

Am I tripping or did the first leak of GT Hustle 3's say they had a full-length Zoom strobel stitched into their upper, and now that they have released they changed it to double stacked Zoom in the forefoot?
I can't be certain, but I was under the same impression you were. Does anyone know if the upper forefoot zoom pod is strobel in the 3? If so, I'm good with that, the only place I really feel the strobel is the forefoot in my Hustle 2.

Back
Top Bottom