Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Got them from NDC as well. For the laces I meant that when i put my foot in the shoe and they are laced all the way up, I have no more than an inch of lace poking from the top eyelets, so there is no way to tie them. Have to undo 1 eyelet on each side so I can have enough lace length. Will take a pic when i get home tonight.

P.S.: Here are some pics on feet. Notice on the first pic how the tongue is almost out on the medial side on both shoes (black elipses). Also on the third pic - marked with red how usually they should look from above when tied. On 2nd pic is how much laces I have when on the last eyelet.

Saw the pics. Yikes. Yeah send those joints back. You say you have narrow feet? Must just be a shape issue or something. I was able to fit in them and I have wide feet, but not all shoes work for all people.

That said, I got the hot pink pair for a decent price and I had the lace issue you had where you pretty much run out of lace like on the Sabrina 1s (but in a good way on those).

Personally I like it when I don't have the laces flopping about, so this isn't a real issue for me. I have a slight squeak in one and a bigger squeak in the other but I don't even care because I'm 7 foot 8 in these jawns :lol:

I think I'm going to use these as shoot around outdoors shoes. I think the squeak is from the glue coming undone during shipping due to the extreme heat this past week. I shot around outside last week in some 13s and felt it later when I played indoors. :smh:

But now that I have these I've got cushion for DAYS

Bout to head out to the outdoor court to shoot around like

Aquarium Platform Shoes From I'm Gonna Get You, Sucka!, 58% OFF

Back
Top Bottom