Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Is there any reason why the white and pinks have a full swoosh and not the cut swoosh?

Technically it’s not a full swoosh. It’s more of a “design” swoosh. To your point though, out of all the GT Cut’s we’ve seen this colorway has a different type of swoosh. Hope the up close pic provides some clarity

8813E082-A88F-4AF5-BAC8-F54D6B91A17A.png

JS”

Last edited:
Technically it’s not a full swoosh. It’s more of a “design” swoosh. To your point though, out of all the GT Cut’s we’ve seen this colorway has a different type of swoosh. Hope the up close pic some clarity

8813E082-A88F-4AF5-BAC8-F54D6B91A17A.png

JS”
Ohhhh sh*t I see. That's pretty cool tho.

Wow. Aesthetically the Cuts are by far the best. I was really liking the sketch like drawing of the jumps but man, they look like hyper dunks. Tech wise they beasts though.

Another pic. Almost eclipse plateish.

1626655235400.png

I don't really ball in high tops but these have me intrigued. If initial feelings for most people stay skipping these, I can get me some.

Wonder what the opening colorway will be.

Another pic. Almost eclipse plateish.

1626655235400.png

I don't really ball in high tops but these have me intrigued. If initial feelings for most people stay skipping these, I can get me some.

Wonder what the opening colorway will be.
too much fuse ugliness. hope to see better pics or upper.

The back of the jumps remind me of the Lebron 15s.

I'm in. That cushioning looks beastly plus I could use the extra height boost since I'm only 5'3 and my joints could use it since 320lbs starts to wear your body out fast

Back
Top Bottom