Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Yeah, I do not think NBY would be in on these due to tech. Not sure though.

Any early state releases yet? I just got the cosmic unity and wanna try these out bad

I'm not Nike, but I think some shoes don't make NBY for these reasons:
1. They're too expensive. I remember LeBron Elites being on iD for near $300 during 2015ish.
2. They're "budget models". Shoes like the flytrap or Venomenon never make iD.
3. Nike deems it unpopular. Plain and simple. Nike doesn't have a marketing team for nothing and they constantly watch which shoes sell and which don't. PG, KD and Kyrie's will sell on NBY no matter what while staying affordable. A LeBron 18 NBY would be too expensive and no one buys it, so they put the soldier on there.

NBY is probably based off of what they think might sell well

theres probably other factors like what they want to be more limited (kobes for example would sell real well on NBY but they obviously do not want it to lose its exclusivity) and materials (cosmic unity being made off from recycled material might mean they do not have enough for NBY or they might not think itll sell well, look like its not selling out on retail right now)

tech also inst a hindrance because the vaporfly was on NBY and thats probably the most advanced running shoe to date and retailed for $250

Sorry for all the pics, this colorway is growing on me even though I can't not see ketchup & mustard
1617625361001.png

1617625322048.png

1617625340617.png
Spain vibes

i love the sharp look / design but these pics looks narrow and hopefully it would fit us wide footers without any issues. Regardless, i’m excited for these!

Last edited:
Damn that's borderline steep. I was hoping more like $150 around the KDs and Kyries. But if it's $170 that does mean there's a reasonable expectation they will be great performers.

Damn that's borderline steep. I was hoping more like $150 around the KDs and Kyries. But if it's $170 that does mean there's a reasonable expectation they will be great performers.
Price doesn't equal performance. To me it's more of a promise than an expectation, like "this better be the best $170 I ever spent".

My trainer wears something very similar from AMZN. If you search hyper elite ankle on there, it will be about the 3rd result. Also a similar option on eBay at about $6 per.

can someone tell me why I cant see the instagram images posted on niketalk? I use to be able to

Back
Top Bottom