Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Nike ever drop a link or “coming soon” on the volts or is it gonna be a surprised drop?

It's so weird that DSG has so much stock compared to footstores lol
DSG might just be taking out money and shipping later lol. Been hearing stories on other threads (kyrie) about how people’s orders have been taking 3-4weeks to process. I hope this isn’t the case. I really wanna hoop in these ASAP.

DSG might just be taking out money and shipping later lol. Been hearing stories on other threads (kyrie) about how people’s orders have been taking 3-4weeks to process. I hope this isn’t the case. I really wanna hoop in these ASAP.
My USA pair that I cancelled was gonna come in like 8/13 when I ordered it like a month ago lol. Cancelled that preorder. But this time it didn't show a preorder date in the confirmation email.

Just got out of meetings, not sure if I missed it

I don’t see blacks on nike
Volts on dicks say “not available to ship” or pick up

Edit oh y’all were talking about black runs not cuts…

My USA pair that I cancelled was gonna come in like 8/13 when I ordered it like a month ago lol. Cancelled that preorder. But this time it didn't show a preorder date in the confirmation email.
Yeah says eta is 08/17 for me. Let’s hope 🤞🏻

Just got out of meetings, not sure if I missed it

I don’t see blacks on nike
Volts on dicks say “not available to ship” or pick up

Edit oh y’all were talking about black runs not cuts…
Looks like a lot of sizes are “selling out” 😐

Real salty they didn’t have these at the Nike store but DSG had them. I try to only to buy from Nike given their return policies should something happen.

2DABA8A0-E27C-4E80-9242-E4E537924A49.jpeg
33541CA0-BBF9-4B9E-B987-17F8F8CC3CCF.jpeg
D308FF11-B433-4F05-9BD6-2DC678F70E2F.jpeg
C115307A-EA04-41D9-BA19-B6EBD945DCA6.jpeg

JS”

my local DSG got the volts in store....used a 20 off 100 coupon and copped slightly below retail after tax...just a heads up for yall
Man I haven’t gotten those coupons in ages… I use to get them a lot but never had anything that a wanted at the time. Lol

Back
Top Bottom