Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Black runs just landed :smokin

image.jpg
Why are they laced like that?

How do they run?

I like those Volts, but missed out on the release and cheapest I see them online in my size is around $230-240 🤦🏾‍♂️
Yeahhh jeez the volts are actually reselling for more than the black pair.... I really hope nike doesn't keep these limited. It's such a waste of a model meanwhile other crap nike sigs get 50 different colorways.

I think Nike will get more inventory in. Not paying resale for a strict hoop shoe.
Word
We are so conditioned to copping hoop shoes for under retail, under $100 usually
Paying full retail for these would be an exception and paying resale is OD for me
I’m koo with retail for these but no more than that. Unfortunately that might mean missing out but it is what it is

So I just finished about a week (or so) playing in these while also switching with my Vs and Freak 1s… (by no means I’m a pro or purely educated with shoe materials so bear with me :lol:)

The comfort in these has significantly improved especially with the cushioning. There’s a certain feel of bounciness to it that I can’t explain but in a good way lmao. Idk why but pairing these with stance socks drastically improved the overall fit.

Grip has improved but I fear that it’ll be prone to fraying once you play these on hard/rough surfaces. I’ve only been playing on hardwood floors.

Would’ve been nice if the overall tech specs in these were incorporated with the Protros but oh well :lol:

I badly need the black ones ASAP :lol:
55002E73-D269-480F-A444-5402A5CCBB96.jpeg

So I just finished about a week (or so) playing in these while also switching with my Vs and Freak 1s… (by no means I’m a pro or purely educated with shoe materials so bear with me :lol:)

The comfort in these has significantly improved especially with the cushioning. There’s a certain feel of bounciness to it that I can’t explain but in a good way lmao. Idk why but pairing these with stance socks drastically improved the overall fit.

Grip has improved but I fear that it’ll be prone to fraying once you play these on hard/rough surfaces. I’ve only been playing on hardwood floors.

Would’ve been nice if the overall tech specs in these were incorporated with the Protros but oh well :lol:

been using my pair outdoor for jogs and sprints. so far they have been holding up pretty well.

Imagine protros with react drop in midsoles instead of lunarlon. Feelsbad we won't get to see anymore kobes.

Oh btw, the rough/sticky park on top of the drop-in insole is probably my only gripe on these. Kinda annoying putting these on when you’re wearing elite socks or NBA stance socks. It goes away after a few steps tho but it’s definitely bothersome. :lol:

How do they run?
They have a narrow fit in the footbed, the midsole cups the foot closely. I'm going to assume it will break in with play and loosen up over time. They are also long in the toe IMO. I went down .5 a size from TTS, which i do for my hoop shoes, and the toe it is still long. I would suggest to try them on if possible.

1629426970770.png

1629426996656.png

Finally got these in.

After trying on both the Runs are not BBF friendly as they are narrower compared to the Cuts.

Looking like I will be out on those.

The Cuts though are very GOODT! I understand all the praise for them.

Need that black cw to drop.

I ended up with two of the original white colorway pairs and the lime, so my USA in 10 might be heading back to NDC.

Finally got these in.

After trying on both the Runs are not BBF friendly as they are narrower compared to the Cuts.

Looking like I will be out on those.

The Cuts though are very GOODT! I understand all the praise for them.

Need that black cw to drop.

Black Cuts haven't dropped on NDC yet?

Back
Top Bottom