Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

The 36s are in my bag at all times. For me, once broken in that shoe has the best total package currently. Awesome cushion, great durable traction and extremely lightweight. Great lockdown too considering that minimal upper. JB killed it this year. I hope Tate sticks around for a few more models.
I needed a replacement for the 35s which disappointed me. eventhough I love the DNA 35s look, I have to return them. the midfoot wrap plate design was really a bad idea. funny how the Sturgeon 36s really upped the ante of the already amazing 34s.

Nice job 👏👏
Looking forward to your follow up after hoopin. That’s the first vid I’ve watched of yours, what’s your play style/size etc
Thanks for checking it! Check the Lebron review. I have some footage there.

I’m 6 2 , 210 lbs, shooter slasher. Looking forward to getting these on court.

Thanks for checking it! Check the Lebron review. I have some footage there.

I’m 6 2 , 210 lbs, shooter slasher. Looking forward to getting these on court.
you really make me feel heavy. I was 214 lbs at one point. I'm down to 200 lbs. I play combo guard and power forward.

Ya they def not. Pretty free flowing, basically suspension for lateral cuts once your foot is in it. Pretty damn minimal honestly

Thanks for the input, and great breakdown of the shoe in your video.

Did you get your pair shipped from overseas?

Ya, paid up the azzzzzz. But I was fed up with waiting. My most anticipated shoe last year and wanted to get em on court now.

Thanks for the input. I def try to put in the info in my videos that I know I would like to know 👍🏼
if these proved to be quite the performance shoe, I might consider selling some of my beloved shoes. though still having 2nd thoughts. I might need to play everyday to justify keeping them all.

Ya, paid up the azzzzzz. But I was fed up with waiting. My most anticipated shoe last year and wanted to get em on court now.

Thanks for the input. I def try to put in the info in my videos that I know I would like to know 👍🏼
Man those YouTube checks must be heavy hittin 😂

The shox comparison got me really interested but I do prefer low cuts nowadays since I can wear whatever socks. My poor shin hairs get worn down to nothing with high tops if I don’t wear the right socks.

My gripe is that it looks like it digs into your heel tho. My achilles suffers when the material does that.
looking at the pictures, it seems the heel part material looks flexible. I don't think they are as annoying as the ones on the Lebron 3 and Lebron 16 Glow.

looking at the pictures, it seems the heel part material looks flexible. I don't think they are as annoying as the ones on the Lebron 3 and Lebron 16 Glow.
I won’t lie. Slight tension on my Achilles for the first 5 or so. After that they were fine!!

Back
Top Bottom