Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Man that’s tough. This changes at any given moment haha, but for now:

1. Jordan 36
2. GT Cut
3. Kyrie 8
4. MB.01
5. Bron 19
same for me with those top 2. it's the 36, then the Cuts, followed closely by the 34. I haven't put the Jumps yet as I haven't used them yet for ballin.

After wearing PG3 Saturday and having Achilles soreness all day today, I think I need some more softness / heel cushion. Back to aj 34 low tomorrow, but 36 and KD14 on my radar

AJ 34 Lows are amazing. I need to bring those back into my rotation. You’d like the 36s for sure.
Thanks man, always down to hear comparisons. Not sure if the pg3 weren’t broken in enough (harder court surface, first wear) but they felt great/locked in during, just def hurt my Achilles now day after

Wore the jumps again for about another 3 hours and today they felt better in the toebox.

They didn't squeeze my big and pinky toes like last time. Still the same pinching around the achilles though, but not as bad as the week before

Matisse

tisse.JPG

Size 12.5 in the black jumps came in from Europe today. Def the right size for me. If anyone interested in a 12 let me know

Last edited:
Tried on the GT Jumps around the house, anyone get a lot of "Popping" noise? it sounds like walking on bubble wrap

Played in the Jumps a bit more yesterday. Shoe felt way more responsive and didn’t feel the heel biting into my achilles at all.
Played in them for the 3rd time earlier, no more heel pinching at all, had a DS pair that I wore a bit to break in and could feel it in that pair though. Think it just means it needs to get broken in.

I have 2 cuts, I love them. Maybe more than any Kobe shoe performance wise to date (I’ve played in them all).

But there is something to say about a shoes availability. There have been several colours I would’ve loved but at this point it’s clear Nike is just sprinkling them out as they will to keep the hype train alive.

The jumps and 36s (kd12 too) are my current favourites, moving on from the cuts, I’ll take my pairs out from time to time but it’s extremely annoying Nike is just doing what they love to do with most of their products.

I have 2 cuts, I love them. Maybe more than any Kobe shoe performance wise to date (I’ve played in them all).

But there is something to say about a shoes availability. There have been several colours I would’ve loved but at this point it’s clear Nike is just sprinkling them out as they will to keep the hype train alive.

The jumps and 36s (kd12 too) are my current favourites, moving on from the cuts, I’ll take my pairs out from time to time but it’s extremely annoying Nike is just doing what they love to do with most of their products.
I still haven't played with the Jumps but I'm trying to break them in as much as I can at home. the squeak is still annoying as hell. so far, the 36 are still my top performance shoe. can't tell with the Jumps as of the moment. I still need 1 more month of rehab before I can do some light ballin. right now, I might start doing some shoot-around but not much leg movements.

I'm returning my jumps.

I thought after last week they were good but today they are still pinching my achilles and the toebox just felt tighter. Thry felt fine last week but they just aren't meant to be.

Back
Top Bottom