Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

I had to take off my GT jumps after about 30 mins of pickup. Felt way too tight in the midfoot. Im thinking its the jump frame that is causing me discomfort right now. Im sure they will break in fine. It takes me about 3 games of pick up to fully break in any shoe. Cushion felt great. Just felt about an inch and half taller in these, which made me feel a little uneasy, when Im trying to stop and go.

I did not know the Cuts were THIS hyped
8E94D72B-DB0D-4C67-ADF3-28F1CFE37B76.jpeg

Crazy prices. They FLEW on that nike drop. Still salty Nike cancelled my violet/orange pair

Also sounds like some need to be a bit more liberal with their hoop shoe sizing. Nothing good happens wearing shoes that are too snug. Go up a half size. Little extra toe room is taken up by elite socks and such in general.

Yeah I'm 100% passing now after seeing this. I legit went to kobes and other low top ball shoes because of how high tops pinches the achilles especially when theres those padding behind it on the lateral and medial side.
That salt makes you not read too well obviously. I clearly said that I hit on one pair and received two, which is visible and evident in the photos. My question to you though is, how am I showing off when you can’t even really see the exact amount of pairs that are in the pic? I was sincerely using as many of the G.T. Cut and Jump pairs that were near me to make a proper backdrop for my FREE pair of Breast Cancers. There are actually two more stashed black pair that weren’t included, but while we’re on it; in total:

8 G.T. Cuts paid for resale

6 G.T. Cuts at retail price

1 G.T. Run

3 G.T. Jump

All DS

Not to mention 6 more G.T. Jump on the way, 2 extra sizes for all 3 colorways. Oh I forgot, a pair of the Black/Fusion Red Cut’s for resale is in route as well….Now that’s “Showing Off”, God forbid, if I pulled them all out and let you really see what’s going on…

As for the freebie, only Nike released this shoe right? You only see one in the confirmation screenshot and two of them in my possession right? Today is the 27th, resale platforms have barely received pairs to authenticate and ship out to buyers right? I received a second pair with no confirmation, no tracking, no charge; it just showed up in my yard the day after the first one delivered; so don’t hate, only letting y’all know it’s possible. (The pair on the left to be exact.)
1AECB8EF-66F0-4685-ADF7-9CA40DE09AA4.jpeg
D8021BD4-881E-4C1C-B63F-6A01CBD15A86.jpeg
20AE58B6-C674-4CAA-97A1-CF90C5C4FA01.jpeg
F1E00A2C-B45C-4599-B4FC-D03FACA92EB1.png
1955BE9B-009A-4761-BB06-AFD8DCE273B8.jpeg
A38D80F9-5C02-44AC-8E7D-1C87F32D0CD9.jpeg
“You’re so cool bro damn, I wish I had as many GT cuts as you do in these pics!” Lmao that’s what he’s looking for from these posts 👍

Now y’all see how Nike sent me an extra size 11 for free the day after the one I purchased arrived. No confirmation, No tracking, No charge. They have no filter for Bots or multiple orders being sent to the same accounts. An easy mistake for them to ship an extra pair. It’s a waste of my time to lie about a random silent hyped, release like a G.T. Cut, for the idiot saying my free pair was bull.

Now y’all see how Nike sent me an extra size 11 for free the day after the one I purchased arrived. No confirmation, No tracking, No charge. They have no filter for Bots or multiple orders being sent to the same accounts. An easy mistake for them to ship an extra pair. It’s a waste of my time to lie about a random silent hyped, release like a G.T. Cut, for the idiot saying my free pair was bull.
I believe you. adidas once sent me two pairs of Harden Vol 1s when I ordered only 1 and Nike has occasionally sent me duplicates of shirts, shorts and even shoes. Mistakes happen eventually if you order enough stuff...

I believe you. adidas once sent me two pairs of Harden Vol 1s when I ordered only 1 and Nike has occasionally sent me duplicates of shirts, shorts and even shoes. Mistakes happen eventually if you order enough stuff…
Precisely

Last edited:
“You’re so cool bro damn, I wish I had as many GT cuts as you do in these pics!” Lmao that’s what he’s looking for from these posts 👍

Your take and perception of his post is painfully incorrect.

People sometimes get sent two pairs of shoes by mistake when they only paid for one, that’s all that he was saying.

Nobody on this platform even gives verbal feedback about collection pics LAME, but I’ll go ahead and post some soon, so you can start your period early this month. Hold your breath, its coming…

Now that I think about it, Dicks Sporting Goods sent me 2 pairs of Kobe Protro Del Sol 4s when they released. I think one may have gotten lost in the mail and eventually showed up but they sent me a replacement. That was nice.

Back
Top Bottom