Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Interesting! Maybe this time he’s officially going to sign? Although not the first time him wearing New Balance. He wore NB’s several times as a rookie in game and off the court…

992C494D-50DE-4B8A-91D3-F9D48C689F04.jpeg
C2089D00-54E4-4693-94FF-F86A7FD2E65A.jpeg

JS”

Last edited:
Would’ve liked a blue swoosh or something to add a bit of contrast but I like em. Probably one cw I’d actually hoop in since it won’t show get too dirty. Might have to return my black and berry one if those all blacks drop soon

Zzzzz

I’m not even interested in the least bit in this shoe
I'm just trying to find another shoe to hoop in to preserve my Kobes. Couldn't find any of the GT Cuts in GA last year & the Luka 1's don't feel good on the floor where I play. Hopefully these will do the trick & if so I'm grabbing every pair I can get.

I'm just trying to find another shoe to hoop in to preserve my Kobes. Couldn't find any of the GT Cuts in GA last year & the Luka 1's don't feel good on the floor where I play. Hopefully these will do the trick & if so I'm grabbing every pair I can get.
Can I ask what are you saving the Kobes for?

I hear you bro.

I was strictly in Kobes for a minute but I’ve moved on to Kyrie lows, KD’s and even the LBJ 20’s… All great performers for the most part

Back
Top Bottom