Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

I got about $160 in FTL gift cards that I haven’t been able to find anything in stores I want, so thinking about using them online to buy the pink pair. This probably sounds crazy but even though it’s free money I still hate to pay retail for a non signature shoe.

Those that know me already knew I was gonna pull the trigger 🤣 smh

Will update with a review when they come throw later

IMG_6239.jpeg

Broke these out for a quick hoop session tonight

IMG_0548.jpeg

This is my 3rd straight day of ball…4th straight on the court since I got about 90 minutes of shots up on Sat. Anyhow my legs felt pretty heavy and these definitely aren’t the shoes to wear on these type of occasions.

Anyhow my first impressions are that the fit is nice, very much a 1:1 snug but comfortable upper. The traction performed great, no slipping or need to wipe. And lastly the cushioning… it felt good, not amazing or anything like that but definitely got the job done. Not a bouncy shoe but just enough impact protection, with a low enough profile that overall is well done.

Broke these out for a quick hoop session tonight

IMG_0548.jpeg

This is my 3rd straight day of ball…4th straight on the court since I got about 90 minutes of shots up on Sat. Anyhow my legs felt pretty heavy and these definitely aren’t the shoes to wear on these type of occasions.

Anyhow my first impressions are that the fit is nice, very much a 1:1 snug but comfortable upper. The traction performed great, no slipping or need to wipe. And lastly the cushioning… it felt good, not amazing or anything like that but definitely got the job done. Not a bouncy shoe but just enough impact protection, with a low enough profile that overall is well done.
I wouldn’t describe these as low profile, to me. I felt on top of the cushioning set up (maybe before break in) and on top of the entire shoe. It changes once broken in? Or newer colorways? They kind of felt tall and tippy

Back
Top Bottom