Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

How’s the insole(midsole) cushioning holding up after all that wear for the cuts? My 2 pairs still feel fine but no where near that wear
they are still good and felt the same. if there was any real concern, it's the outsole nearing it's end. it has been a solid 2 year run for my Cut pair.

they are still good and felt the same. if there was any real concern, it's the outsole nearing it's end. it has been a solid 2 year run for my Cut pair.
You played in them outdoor iirc tho right? Held up pretty well for that much outdoor use.

You played in them outdoor iirc tho right? Held up pretty well for that much outdoor use.
Yup. I remember when I use certain shoes with soft rubber on them like the Melo Sig Jordans. Those didn't last a day. So the rubber compound on the Cuts are really good.

Love the GT Jump. My favorite basketball shoe since the Hyperposite. Glad they're still making new colorways. The Lebron 19 gave me really bad plantar fasciitis and I had to stop playing basketball for a bit. The GT Jump has allowed me to start playing again thankfully.

Fxu6KE_acAA_dsK

Lots to look at, you can zoom into the picture.
The 4 clocks and different times...what's that about.
There's another shoe that has that weird torsion flip part in the back. Casual shoe I can't think of the name of right now. It's not the pre-days and not the invincibles either.

The knit pattern is interesting. I like the swoosh. Lot goin on with this shoe. Just like the 1s, it's too much for me, but definitely gonna give you 3 more inches of height :lol:

They don’t look supportive. That’s my only issue. Very tippy and high off the ground, in the heel. Maybe they mold to foot w that collar and eyestay? Kinda weird looking 1:1 foot shape fit

They don’t look supportive. That’s my only issue. Very tippy and high off the ground, in the heel. Maybe they mold to foot w that collar and eyestay? Kinda weird looking 1:1 foot shape fit
Anyone have thoughts in my previous comments?

The fit looks weird. Is nine/Jordan pushing players on their toes? Seems like a recent trend

Anyone have thoughts in my previous comments?

The fit looks weird. Is nine/Jordan pushing players on their toes? Seems like a recent trend
If you ever watch Lebron and Dwade ran, they ran on their toes. Maybe players are being taught to run that way for longevity especially bigger players that can have foot problems long term like Yao Ming. Yao basically retired due to constant foot problems. I run that way and never had plantar fasciitis or heel problems, but friends that played ball and heel strike when running started having that problem when they got older.

If you ever watch Lebron and Dwade ran, they ran on their toes. Maybe players are being taught to run that way for longevity especially bigger players that can have foot problems long term like Yao Ming. Yao basically retired due to constant foot problems. I run that way and never had plantar fasciitis or heel problems, but friends that played ball and heel strike when running started having that problem when they got older.

I started experimenting with this earlier this year, and can confirm this since my ankle problems have seen a significant improvement. Sure I still need to use a heavy ankle brace but it's still an big improvement.

I'm a big guy, so running on my toes doesn't come "naturally" and I really need to pay attention to it while playing to keep it up but slow and steady I'm getting there.

I started experimenting with this earlier this year, and can confirm this since my ankle problems have seen a significant improvement. Sure I still need to use a heavy ankle brace but it's still an big improvement.

I'm a big guy, so running on my toes doesn't come "naturally" and I really need to pay attention to it while playing to keep it up but slow and steady I'm getting there.
Yes agree. Trying to it more. It’ll help strengthen calves more too. Tatum 1 is a good shoe to work on that with.

Yes agree. Trying to it more. It’ll help strengthen calves more too. Tatum 1 is a good shoe to work on that with.
The Cut 1s put you more on your toes. It is also gives you that speed and quick step. Felt more agile wearing those.

Back
Top Bottom