Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Live on NDC
Screen Shot 2023-08-10 at 4.03.28 PM.png

GT Hustle reminds me that there was a grade shoe model I used to buy my kids back in the day.. Nike Team Hustle

The most basic shoe ever but I sold them on name alone… no one is going to outhustle you guys in the Team Hustles 😂 now that they’re older they’re not going near any non-sig hoop shoe. I raised two sneaker snobs just like their dad

GT Hustle reminds me that there was a grade shoe model I used to buy my kids back in the day.. Nike Team Hustle

The most basic shoe ever but I sold them on name alone… no one is going to outhustle you guys in the Team Hustles 😂 now that they’re older they’re not going near any non-sig hoop shoe. I raised two sneaker snobs just like their dad

My kids been rocking the team hustle the last 2 years. This year’s model a little better looking

For those that have and have hooped in the GT Cut 2s, how long did it take for them to break in?

I got mine on discount at the outlets and have worn them to the gym a couple times but yesterday was the first time on-court at practice. I'm wondering how long did the insole break in and mold to your foot? And did anyone experience the side tip of the tongue rubbing on your inner ankle?

I think the shoe has potential if/when it breaks in, i just wonder how long that process will be.

I didn't have that issue with the tongue but the tongue is terrible on the Cut 2s. Just slides all over the place and folds underneath itself way too much.

Im warming up to the Hustle 2s. I’m definitely intrigued by the tech/performance potential of them. Aesthetics are only so-so from the pics we’ve seen so far. I wear my shoes for hooping and performance matters way more to me than looks.

For those that have and have hooped in the GT Cut 2s, how long did it take for them to break in?

I got mine on discount at the outlets and have worn them to the gym a couple times but yesterday was the first time on-court at practice. I'm wondering how long did the insole break in and mold to your foot? And did anyone experience the side tip of the tongue rubbing on your inner ankle?

I think the shoe has potential if/when it breaks in, i just wonder how long that process will be.
I’d say for me probably about 2-3 hoop sessions and they felt more broken in…but the upper never really quite softened up.

I checked out the GT Jump 2. unfortunately, they have that same stupid hard plastic structure again at the heel and under the outsole like the GT Jump 1s. that thing is terrible. just bad design.

Attachments

• jump.jpg
    jump.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom