Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

In the Lebron or Jordan thread they questioned why doesn't Nike do elaborate commercials or even just commercials anymore.

And the answer is because they don't have to, we do it for them.

We the people and social media does it for them and much more effectively.
Yea but it’s not the same at all lol. Nike can have KG and Gary Payton be the fun police, or Penny and lil Penny, or MJ and Mars…. The Jason Williams squeak commercial.

We got clowns on YouTube 🤣 no offense

Arizona had them on last night looked very sleek and nice.

Just wondering how they will do with my feet.

Look pretty good in NW video. Def upgrade over 2 still not as clean as the 1. I want to try a pair now.

wary of zoomx for bball

thinking it's gonna end up like og lunar back in the day. bottoming out after a couple months.
Totally with you. It’s what made me stop with the Vomero running shoes. It was bad when it was in the heel of the 16. Now it’s full length in the 17’s. No thanks.

Totally with you. It’s what made me stop with the Vomero running shoes. It was bad when it was in the heel of the 16. Now it’s full length in the 17’s. No thanks.

Both vomero 16 and 17s aren't full ZoomX and have a carrier foam that's going to bottom out way quicker than ZoomX and i think that's what we'll be seeing in these as well because there's no way full ZoomX is going to be stable/durable enough for what is needed in bball performance

ZoomX alone is super soft and bouncy (have ran hundreds of miles in the invincibles & alphaflys/vaporflys) so can see why they went this route for the cuts but i suspect nike is going/currently taking feedback from early testers to find a way to make a good bball shoe using ZoomX

I tried them on today. Stupidly forgot to take pics. They’re super light on initial try on. The bottom eyelet was poking the inside of my foot, but I didn’t have time to adjust and see if it was just that pair or if it was the actual design (not trying to instill doubt bc I definitely want to try them on again). They look crazy good on foot.

JS”

It might bottom out but it ain’t gonna be as bad as lunar :lol:
If it’s anything like the ZoomX in the Invincible Run 3s - I’ve probably wore those for over 200+ hours and they are still just as bouncy as they were day 1 (FWIW).

Will see if these get on discount but definitely need to try a pair

How were they
Traction was good not great on a semi dusty court. Heel to toe ride is smooth. They very light weight but a lil bulky. Zoomx feels nice nd responsive. Court feel is average. After a good session the tongue is gonna be soaked. My only real complaint is the room in the toebox after their broken in

Back
Top Bottom