Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

1705042156122.jpg
1705073268864.gif

Grey/green on DSG online as well. Going to try on the red colorway and 38 low at DSG. Maybe spring for that Zoom 96 Cut 3 if these outplay the Hustle 2 for me…

Grey/green on DSG online as well. Going to try on the red colorway and 38 low at DSG. Maybe spring for that Zoom 96 Cut 3 if these outplay the Hustle 2 for me…
I wanna try the hustle 2 as well! Ugh too many shoes that I want lately lol

Hustle 2 on Nike for $96 has to be one of the best hoops shoe deals out there right now. Trying to decide between another of those (maybe year of dragon pair if it goes on sale) or Cut 3.

Picked up my pair from ****'s and hooped a couple of hours on Sunday and man, I'm very happy with how these GT Cut 3's fit.

I may not hoop as much as I did, but wouldn't mind collecting a couple more CWs.

GT Cut 3 divided the east and west. lol. Asian(mostly Chinese) Performance reviewers liked the GT Cut 3 with one saying it's a front runner for best basketball shoe of the year. While the Performance Reviewers in the US (except SnkrTechTalk) say it's underwhelming. A big difference is that the CN reviewers had them for months while the US based ones have it when idshoes4u sold them. And it's funny that one played 1.5hrs in them and has the audacity to call his a performance review, when it's mostly a tech breakdown and insight.

Picked up my pair from ****'s and hooped a couple of hours on Sunday and man, I'm very happy with how these GT Cut 3's fit.

I may not hoop as much as I did, but wouldn't mind collecting a couple more CWs.

Fozz stamp of approval?! Count me in!

Tried on at DSG today in 9.5. They sold out of 10. I wore 10 in Cut 1 and 2 and would take that same size in these. Little bit of a different feel in the arch for me on initial try on. Try on/walking around store feel is about as good as the 1 and 2 for me.

May try the Zoom Flight 96 inspired one if I can snag on deep discount because I really prefer low over mid cut of Hustle 2.

Back
Top Bottom