Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

IMG_1662.jpeg
IMG_1663.jpeg
IMG_1664.jpeg

Nike rep just turned me down via chat. Will call tomorrow morning. Thanks for the heads up
I really harped on the shipping delay and said had I known I could get 15 percent off I would’ve waited since they didn’t ship yet and provided a screenshot of a pair in cart with the discount

I didn’t have any pushback or anything like I expected. Went pretty smooth

Crazy I’ve never had a problem with any Nike rep, but adidas on the other hand … I may never order from them again.

I really harped on the shipping delay and said had I known I could get 15 percent off I would’ve waited since they didn’t ship yet and provided a screenshot of a pair in cart with the discount

I didn’t have any pushback or anything like I expected. Went pretty smooth
It took a couple of times but eventually I found a rep who helped me. Thanks for posting.

you have to be in motion to appreciate the cushion set-up in these.
I'll keep an open mind. Just that first try on (impression) usually sets the tone for me. Also raises expectations as well. Very similar to the physical attraction you have with someone before you decide to get to know them better.

Word? Tell us more. Is it for people who play on their heels, or forefoot or what? 🤔
I haven't fully broke in the carrier foam yet but I think that's the reason it is lackluster on a try on (but I kinda felt it in the heel). But I felt the zoomX on the forefoot whenever I put force on it (hard cuts, step backs, side steps) . It was not as soft as the heel, more like a balance of cushion and court feel. As for your question of who is it for, I'll suggest it for people who plays on their forefoot the most like what they are marketing it for. Honestly, I think this is what they want the Tatum 1s to be.

Last edited:
Word? Tell us more. Is it for people who play on their heels, or forefoot or what? 🤔
IMO, it's people who play on their forefoot. Although it works for people that strike with their heels (like me), it just took a couple of moments to get used to because of the zoomX. I think I was okay with it because I regularly run with VaporFlys, which have zoomX.

Back
Top Bottom