Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

That $190 quality. First time putting them on and the lace hole ripped off.
IMG_3551.jpeg
Looks like they still could function if you wanted to keep them and not go through with the return process, if you see it as a hassle for a shoe you intend to beat anyway.

I definitely get the principle of it all though. For a $190 shoe, you'd expect it to hold up better.

Nike GT Jump 2 “All-Star”
Color: Metallic Silver/Light Photo Blue-Black-Metallic Silver
Style Code: FZ4614-001
Release Date: February 13, 2024
Price: $190
Nike-GT-Jump-2-All-Star-Foamposite-Max-FZ4614-001.jpeg

Nike-GT-Jump-2-All-Star-Foamposite-Max-FZ4614-001-2.jpeg

Nike-GT-Jump-2-All-Star-Foamposite-Max-FZ4614-001-3.jpeg

Nike-GT-Jump-2-All-Star-Foamposite-Max-FZ4614-001-5.jpeg

Nike-GT-Jump-2-All-Star-Foamposite-Max-FZ4614-001-1.jpeg

Nike-GT-Jump-2-All-Star-Foamposite-Max-FZ4614-001-6.jpeg

Nike-GT-Jump-2-All-Star-Foamposite-Max-FZ4614-001-7.jpeg

Nike GT Cut 3 “All-Star”
Color: White/Metallic Silver-Sail-Midnight Navy
Style Code: FZ4645-100
Release Date: February 13, 2024
Price: $200
Nike-GT-Cut-3-All-Star-Air-Zoom-Flight-5-FZ4645-100.jpeg

Nike-GT-Cut-3-All-Star-Air-Zoom-Flight-5-FZ4645-100-2.jpeg

Nike-GT-Cut-3-All-Star-Air-Zoom-Flight-5-FZ4645-100-3.jpeg

Nike-GT-Cut-3-All-Star-Air-Zoom-Flight-5-FZ4645-100-5.jpeg

Nike-GT-Cut-3-All-Star-Air-Zoom-Flight-5-FZ4645-100-1.jpeg

Nike-GT-Cut-3-All-Star-Air-Zoom-Flight-5-FZ4645-100-6.jpeg

Nike-GT-Cut-3-All-Star-Air-Zoom-Flight-5-FZ4645-100-7.jpeg

I was eyeing these last year.
I would definitely get a pair; the CW is definitely the best one of all the ones so far to release IMO. I want to get those Vapor Green GT 3's but need to see how well the Zoom X will hold up long term,

Tried the green glow pair on yesterday. Umm comfortable enough. Don’t know how they perform. But feel cheap as ****, especially given retail. I’ll wait for that white navy pair to drop in price. Until then I’ll just hoop in Serious Players Only

Looks like they still could function if you wanted to keep them and not go through with the return process, if you see it as a hassle for a shoe you intend to beat anyway.

I definitely get the principle of it all though. For a $190 shoe, you'd expect it to hold up better.
Yeah, it’s purely cosmetic. Had the other two rip off after I took that picture but it’s only on that side of that shoe. I’m sure they were missed in the glue process but I’ll take them back to Scheels and get a new pair instead.

Yeah, it’s purely cosmetic. Had the other two rip off after I took that picture but it’s only on that side of that shoe. I’m sure they were missed in the glue process but I’ll take them back to Scheels and get a new pair instead.

Good move. I had a pair of either Currys or One Takes that had that same issue. I shrugged it off but while playing in them lacing got weird after that and eventually I gave em a premature sendoff.

this might be it. Because on my pair, I yank the laces hard when I wear them and it disn't happen to mine.

Hooped in the GT cut 3 finally for the first time. I loved them! No break in time needed for me really. Bouncy and the traction was good even on tile floors haha. There's definitely a little bit of that loose ankle feeling, but not as bad as the KD15 or the Cut 2.

Current rotation will probably be these and the Sabrina 1s. These have a lot more cushion and not as narrow as the Sabrina, so it will most likely be my main shoe. Seems durable too!

Other shoes I've been using have been the Ja 1 and the Kyrie 5 low.

Played in the Academy Yesterday.
I liked them, for the price it’s a good shoe imo

First time so let’s see how they break in. Comfort wise they are legit , traction is about 8 or so.

Once again. For the $. I’d suggest for sure

IMG_9977.jpeg

DSC_0603.jpeg
Saw a review and they mentioned these are Kyrie low-ish level Zoom cushioning… would you agree?

Played in the Academy Yesterday.
I liked them, for the price it’s a good shoe imo

First time so let’s see how they break in. Comfort wise they are legit , traction is about 8 or so.

Once again. For the $. I’d suggest for sure

IMG_9977.jpeg

DSC_0603.jpeg

I have an buddy who got himsewlf these to play ball in, he seemed like them and having them on hand these feel super light! I mean like barely 350 grams for size 11.5 or something! Might need to get a pair down the road, or when they hit sale :emoji_heart_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom