Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Back wall at outlet from employee returning so I snagged for 20% off.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back wall at outlet from employee returning so I snagged for 20% off.
image.jpg
Best ones by far, if they get cheap enough, I’m going to load up on these. This shoe isn’t anywhere close to $200 in terms of quality if these get down to 75 to 125 in this specific color way I will buy multiple pairs. Absolute fire. So you got them for 160? I’m gonna check my Nike store today.

caucasiankai caucasiankai , yes. I actually called nearest outlet looking for Hustle (then found a talaria pair on eBay for $75 shipped!) and employee told me they had this on back wall in my size. Made the drive and he told me they were actually his pair. Little dusty on the sole but plan to play in them tonight. Unfortunately they weren’t running one of the member’s outlet further discounts that day/weekend, because I agree that even $160 is too much.

We think all star Hustle goes lower than $150 on Finishline?

EDIT: With status cash, $15 off $150 code, and 10% rakuten, I couldn’t resist! Hopefully the year of dragon pair keeps dropping in price with overseas eBay sellers. Love that color.

Last edited:
Anyone else hoop in the Academy yet? Sounds like traction is super super good, watched a few of the YT reviews

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom